Stupid

Ace's pov...

When I woke up my head was feeling like someone was hammering it...

I woke up and saw Daryl was beside me , shit,I checked down but hopefully I was still in my full clothes and she was in her clothes  too and I know nothing happened,I can never do this..

Holding her hair I pushed her away...

"Why the hell are you here? " I asked standing up putting on my ...it's good that Nora didn't saw me otherwise he will really kill me even if I didn't do anything because I know he won't trust my words even if I say that I really didn't so anything

"Ace please, don't be angry, i-i didn't mean to... actually last night I drank a lot and accidentally I fell asleep here instead of my own room... please don't think that I forced myself on you..it's my first time that I drank too much" she wasn't lying because last night drink was so strong that when I came here I slept instantly...and besides I have worked with her so I kinda know that she's not that Type of girl and besides she's a lesbian..

"Umm? But you really messed up ..." I said and get out from there because I need to find Nora...now I m scared that where's he...what if he saw us and what if he end up sleeping with someone else too,not that sleeping(sex) but actual sleeping, maybe he love me but I don't trust anyone what if they touch him inappropriately...and Nora kill them ? No no

Walking out I saw Shane smiling at me...

"Hey you shameless guy,if you want to do something atleast close the door...you know Nora was so shocked when he saw you...you shouldn't let a cute baby guy saw that...my crush has to see you with that girl.." crush? Nora is hid crush?

I wanted to punch this Shane to tell Nora his crush but right now I m damn sure that Nora gonna break this marriage and now my bones too..

I was so scared and when I reached home I saw him eating something in the breakfast hall...

"Nora listen, i-i really didn't" before I can say anything i saw how red his eye were...

"It's ok Ace...it's ok...now even if you sleep with someone I won't ask anything...I won't object...I know you don't love me and i mforcing myself on you so it's ok...but please don't threw me away from this house,I m ok with your third relationship too... even if you cheat on me but please don't leave me" He said forcing a smile when all I can see how hurt he was...

I couldn't stop myself and I hugged him and damn the guy broke down and began to cry loudly...

"I-i m sorry,but i-i-i saw you sleeping (sex) with that girl and i-i-it hurts..it really hurts... i-i know i shouldn't b-but I m so angry that I really want to kill you" he cried more burying his face into my chest when I cupped his face...

"You should leave me if I ever cheat on you, because a cheater don't deserve any love but I swear I didn't even slept,not even actual sleep with that girl...I was already sleeping when that girl walked in , offcourse she was too drunk so she mistakenly slept(actually sleeping)with me... nothing happened between us... trust me" I explained myself and he looked up at me while his whole face was Red...

"You serious? Can I trust you?" He asked raising his eyebrows...

"Yes you can" damn! I badly want to kiss him...

"What's that girl name?" He asked

"Her name is Daryl,she work as accountant head in our company, she's le" before I can explain him anything he pulled out the knife from the tray and began to move out and I know where this going...

"Stop come back" I said and the guy obediently stopped...

"You won't kill her.. she's not at fault"I said looking at him..

"But still.. how can she fall asleep beside you...I want to kill her" oh my baby is still that old Dangerous Nora...

"Eat...let's not kill her...I promise from today I will never go to any party " I said looking at him and nodding he began to eat his food...

"Where's mine?"

" Although I won't leave or complain because you didn't gave me right but I m angry that you slept with someone else...so that's why no breakfast for you...I m going to hospital" he said and moved out leaving me back...

At lunch time as usual he brought the lunch for me and placing it he ignored me because other days he use to smile and kiss my cheeks but today he ignored me and was moving away when I pulled his wheelchair back and pulling him up from his wheelchair I made this tiny guy sit on my lap and holding his face I was going to kiss him when I saw Shane walked in looking all serious...so I held his face and kissed him hard, rough while sucking his lips more and more...I know I have effect on this guy because his eyes were just close while he was kissing me back...

So poor Shane finally walked away and I made him sit properly on the wheelchair and I can say Nora's whole face was looking like red cherry now...

"I love you Ace,I know I know you won't say it back but I do" he said and turned around...

"I love you too Nora"