Thief

Type's POV...

"Tharn but i..."

"Give me back my money,i have already given you my card so why did you do that?" he said making me confuse...

"I really don't know any money...i didn't even saw your pocket and about card"before I can explain he cut me off

"Shut up, don't play innocent...you took them out of my phone ...i even got OTP and here's the text...how can you be so dumb...being a nerd you should delete the message atleast " he yelled at me which made me really upset

"I-i-i didnt,it was girl name babe who asked for OTP,i swear" i said being scared because what if he will call the cops..

"Oh wow! Now you accusing my own mom...? Wow just wow...now i will definitely call the cops just wait" he said and burst out into crying because not even once in my life I have even stole someone pencil and he's accusing me that I m a thief and more than that i will go behind bar for the mistake I didn't do and here i go...

I started to feel sophisticated,and soon i began to have panic attacks,yeah this is my problem that I have panic attacks in situations where I m very angry or scared...

"I-i-i didnt, i-i-i didn't" i couldn't feel anything and another moment i was on the ground Trying to calm down my breath...

"Ok ok i won't call the cops...you aren't the thief...i m sorry please don't panic... Type calm down" he rubbed my back and it must be creepy but his hands did some magic and i felt little bit good..

After a lot of time i calmed down and sat down on my couch...he gave me a glass of water and sat down infront of me...

"I won't call the cops but accept that you stole my money,i won't ask it back too" he again said looking at me with a hope and I swear if he were someone else i would have thrashed the big vase beside me instantly on his head...

"I didn't, ask your babe ,call her right now" he called that number babe and after taking for sometime he hang it up and from his expression i can see he's embarrassed...

"Sorry, actually my mom thought I was partying and was intentionally not responding to her call so that's why she withdrawal on my pocket money" he said with a guilty face and i just smiled at him...

"It's ok.. btw this is your card,i just spent 200 baht from your account and i will soon return it to you "i said giving him back his card which he gave me earlier when we were friends... hopefully i didn't spent too much so i can pay off his debt..

"No need you can take it,i was just angry at that time " he said trying to give me back his card but no i won't take it...

"No,you ain't my friend anymore and this is yours...take it" i forcefully gave it back to him as i was really hurt when he accused me of stealing his money...

"But... y-you can take it" he said trying to give it back but i immediately pulled my hands back..

With a sigh he turned around to leave but i decided to stop him as its not good to go outside at this hour..this area isn't safe..

"You can stay here if you want to...it's raining heavily outside...it's not good to go out at this hour..." I said being concerned over This handsome guy...

"No,i m safe outside but i don't trust gay like you..do you think I will sleep with you? No.. never " saying that he turned around and i didn't stopped him because enough scolding and tantrums for today...

I turned back and went into my room and laid down on the bed to sleep but just then i heard doorbell sound again...

Damn! I think nobody will let me sleep today...

When i opened the door it was Tharn glaring at me silently...

"What happened?" I asked the guy who was drenched in water..