Picnic

Tharn's POV...

Finally after a long long time we all i mean my family came out to do picnic and i m really happy that my baby Nora will go out and this will make his mental health good ..

I was driving and the whole environment was silence when i saw Type crawled towards the front seat and i really don't recommend to do this while driving...he changed the song and increased the volume...

Both of the guy's who were busy reading book got disturbed and i can see Nora glaring at Type but I must say Type really changed a lot,he became hotter to be honest...and earlier he use to be quiet but after Breakup he became so happy, although we can see he's trying to be happy as i have seen him crying at night as he live with us...

I tried to be friend with him but he always ignore me so i don't initiate any conversation with him...

Even today i wasn't going to include him neither he was interested,it's just we have a meeting in Phuket so that's why he suggested to bring kids here also and just because ms.cassie is out of town so he have to give me company as an temporary assistant...

"It's too good...can you park the car aside" he happily said looking at the big mountain..

"No we are getting late,it's already evening" i said still driving as there were many guys and i have heard the chances of getting robbed or kidnapped here is very high...

"I just hate you so much" he said sulking with me and crossing his arms but before I can speak, Nora spoke and i know he must be moody as Type is throwing tantrums and he hates if someone else become demanding from his dad...only he can... because he's just a jealous cute little baby...

"Dada leave him here" he said in his angry tone...

"Yeah leave me,i will come by my own"Type replied after hearing Nora's word as he got pissed by his tone.

"Dada do whatever i said" Nora said wiping his glasses...

"Baby,it's dangerous" i replied still driving the car...

"Dadda..." This time Nora's tone was little bit high and i didn't wanted him to get angry so i stopped the car at side...

"You want to go out?" I asked Type as this side was clean and no one was around too..

"Yeah you guys can go,i don't want to come with you and your... anyways..calm down Type" i know he must be angry because of Nora's behaviour but i tried so hard to control this little baby but he's really very agressive and hard to manage...all Thanks to his boyfriend that we are living our peaceful life as only he can control his anger...

"Nora" Ace said looking at Nora in low tone from the left side and Nora became so silent...

Suddenly when i looked around Type wasn't anywhere around,it felt like someone took out my heart from my body...when i walked out I saw he was hanging on the edge of a mountain...

Running towards him i immediately pulled him up , which was very hard but after lot of struggles he did came out...

His head was hurt as well his legs and hands were scratched too...

"Its all because of you...i hate you more" he cried wiping his tears and it really broke my heart to look at him like this...i really made him cry today...

"I-i-i m really sorry...come inside" i pulled him  into the car gently and Nora who was looking outside looked at Type with wide eyes...

"Here" my kindest baby Nora pulled out the first aid kit from back car and gave it to me...i already mentioned that no matter how much arrogant, ignorant and weird he's but my Nora baby is very kind, pure and baby too... he's the babies of all baby...

"Tharn be gentle,it hurts...you'r being to rough" he said and It really brings out the dirty Tharn side of me... controlling my laughter i just cleaned his wound and doing all the things i looked at him carefully and gosh...he looks so good from close...

His lips,his hair his nose everything is so perfect as always..

Coming back from my stupid thoughts,i just looked away and sta down properly..

"You ok ugly- i mean Type uncle" Ace said from back and Type glared at him angrily while my baby Nora just smirked a little bit looking out of the window as he and Type looks exactly same and that's why when i first saw him,he reminded me of him and i instantly adopted him...

Finally after a long drive it was almost late night so i rescheduled my meeting for tomorrow and got down from the car but unfortunately Nora nd TYPE already fell asleep meanwhile Ace was still reading a book...gosh how can he study at this hour too...

"Ace lets go inside,wake them up" i said and the poor little guy tried hard but Nora Baby is a sleeping bull whom no one can wake up...

"Could you please carry him inside?" I asked as i can't leave Type here alone and Nora will probably Wake up if I try to wake him up...

Ace nodded and pulling out Nora he made him sit on the wheelchair and began to move inside...

I pulled out our luggage and tried to wake him up but couldn't...but i couldn't carry him as he will slap me again so i didn't pulled him instead sprinkled some water and he finally woke up...

"You could have carried me...i just hate you" being grumpy as always he walked into the resort and i the poor guy just followed him...

Walking in I saw them already on the reception and Type was kind of arguing with the receptionist...

"We need three rooms not two..." He said Angrily looking at the girl...

"I m really sorry but rooms at this our aren't available and this is the only resort of this area so it's always booked like this..." She politely said and before he can say i cut him off...

"Ok...book that for us.. thank you"Type glared at me but I just ignored him..

She instantly gave us keys and we proceeded to go into our rooms...

We all went to our rooms and i helped Ace to make Nora sleep comfortably...

"Thank you so much son,Nora is very lucky that he got you... thanks for taking care of him... please never leave him" i said ruffling the young guy's hair and he smiled a little bit...

I walked out and when i opened my door,i found Type was in his lower shorts only roaming around in the room rubbing his hair...

Fuck!