Rejection

The very next day they all returned back to hospital and whole day Nora tried to meet Ace but somehow he can't as he was busy and finally after the working time they were moving out when he saw Ace was walking towards  parking area so he followed him.

Holding his hands the guy turned him around and hugged him tightly from his lower side..

"I m sorry,I was stupid to do that to you... please don't be angry and get back together" he cried holding the guy...

"Leave" Ace pushed him hard that the guy almost fell down on the ground...

"Why are u following me...? Please get lost from my life I really don't want you... please I finally moved on and now happy with my life... anyways I forgot" he called his granny and the other side picked up the call...

"Granny I just want to tell you that you found a guy right,say yes to him and ask them to fix our marriage...yeah before I get into someone's trap...byee" saying that he hang up the call and Nora just wiped his face...

"I m getting married,so please stay away, please Nora...you literally put me behind bars even though I begged you...but no more than your love you were binded by your hatred and ego " saying that Ace walked into the car and while Nora touched his hands which was bruised...

"Ouch! " He said looking at Ace in hope that the guy will help him but Ace just put on his glasses and sitting down in the car he moved away...

Nora was just sitting there, crying while looking at the car which was disappearing from his sight...

Reaching home they were again having dinner when Nora spoke up looking at his parents...

"I m ready to marry whoever you want...fix the date tomorrow" he said and both of them were staring at Nora...

"Are you ok?" Tharn asked being little bit shocked as he wasn't expecting that the guy will actually get ready...

"I m ok... anyways good night...I already had my dinner" he said and left the place without any further discussion...

..
...
....

Laying down on the bed the guy slapped his own cheeks uncountable times while crying...

You deserve this..you fucking ruined his life and that's why god ruined your life too...you deserve nothing...
.
.
.
.
Finally Nora came back after office and he saw his parents were all-ready to go to meet the family with whom Nora gonna marry while moon was looking excited too...

"Nora let's get ready and let's go..." Type said giving him a decent outfit as they gonna meet the other family in a restaurant...

"No it's ok.. let's go" with a straight face Nora said turning around and no matter how much TharnType forced him he didn't stopped...

"If he doesn't like that guy then I will cancel it right away,you understand that" Tharn said giving a serious look to Type..

"Don't talk to me like this...i m not forcing him' Type rolled his eyes and walked away leaving Tharn...

Finally they reached at the restaurant and walked in ...

Type saw the lady who was his friend and smiled at her...

"Hii.." he said and the lady immediately hugged Type...

"This is my son, and our baby and their younger son moon and my elder grandson and his mom is coming in few minutes..." she said and all of them took their seat...

"Mom h-he can't walk?"the lady's son asked whispering it to her mom as it's not that he was disappointed but he didn't knew about it...

"Oh,I forgot anyways look at the boy, he's preety,good and a doctor too" she said and her son nodded smiling at Nora