Special chapter

After 5 years...

Nora's pov..

It's been 5 years since we are together and it's not that we don't fight,we do..once in a month...i mean m Nora so it's impossible for Nora and peace to stay together...

From two days I m playing ignoring game with my hubby as he scolded me few days ago because I didn't wake up on time... although he's my husband but he's little bit,yeah only little bit strict with me about work...

I was working when I got his text...I thought he will say...

Baby I m crying, please come back to me and kiss your hubby...

But no...it was..

Eat your medicine on time...

my husband isn't that romantic... he don't often say I love you to me because he says that saying it more often will loose it's value but I believe that saying it more makes me happy and excited that he do love me..

Anyways focus on work...
.

.
After the whole day of Tiring work I was moving towards the canteen side when a guy came running towards me and fell down on my lap...

When he looked up the guy instead of standing up froze while his whole face was Red...

"You are beautiful" he said still staring at me..

"Thanks now get up" I said calming myself because appreciation from strangers hold very important place in my life after kids praise...

Suddenly, I saw Ace coming towards me but ignoring me the guy walked away so I ignored him too...

I was having lunch or you can say evening supper with Pete Vegas and shane suddenly that same guy sat down beside Shane...

"He's my bestfriend Jefferson.. he's new here" shane said and he introduced himself fully with us...

The guy was fun to talk with so we were just having some friendly conversation when Ace walked in and pulling me up from the wheelchair the guy took me in his lap...and whole canteen was just staring at us because it's not normal...

"Nora is sick...pete please send his wheelchair in my office" he said and began to walk back..

"But I m not.." before I can say he glared at me so I kept my mouth shut...

Making me sit behind the curtain where they inject patient he pulled the curtains down and wrapped my legs around his waist, pinning me on the wall...

"That guy was clearly crushing over you and you were talking with him...?" He asked and I didn't said anything because I kinda knew and I was intentionally talking with that guy so that I can gain in attention ..

"I-i was" before I can say anything he puckered my lips and began to pepper soft kisses on my sexy lips...

"Mmmm.. Ace" I said looking at him as he was turning me on when in another minute the guy was literally on my body straddling me...

"I-i m sorry,I really love you a lot... please don't talk with anyone who flirts with you... i-i feel little bit jealous and angry and you know I don't want ti fight with you.... please don't make me scold you because I can't stop that guy but I can stop you" he said kissing me and i just pouted my lips to control his cry as this was one of rarest time when Ace himself accept that he loves me and said so many things to me...

"Y-you are bad..you took so long to say all this" I whined hugging my hot husband not more than me but yeah kinda hot...

"I love you so so so much..more than you" he lied because he can't love me more than I love him...