saved

In the Omuket college while everyone were preparing for college drama ,Type the cutest guy was just sitting in the corner because he had no idea where to go as he don't want to stay alone in class and get bullied by anyone pervert...

"Hey you nerd,will you help us?" The monitor of his class asked and Type just nodded as he didn't wanted to hear their nag or to get bullied by anyone...

"Just play the samule's role in our drama"

"Umm..? But"

"No buts and tuts,i have written your name..come and practice" he dragged him on the stage Making the guy stand in the middle infront of the main lead...

"You role is just to bump with the main lead who's a nerd and try to bully him but then female lead will come and will save him from you,she will just fake slap you and you will leave the place immediately... simple" he explained showing him the dialogues

"Umm.. o-ok " Type said fixing his glasses..

"Damn! Just pull out this specs and yeah this is your dialogue for practice " the monitor pulled out the glasses from his eyes and thumbs up as signal to start the drama..

"B-But"

"Start..."

Type was just standing when a guy came running towards him and bumped with him... He was little nervous but as signaled by the monitor he grabbed the guy lightly and pulled him up glaring at him but failed miserably...

"A-are y-you blind... can't you see "he said his dialogue while looking double scared as compared to the male lead...

"Leave me... please" the other guy said acting like he was really scared of him...

"N-no,now you will regret to bump with me" he acted to slap the guy, more likely he touched his cheeks just then the female lead came and grabbing TYPE's collar she slapped him real hard and Type got too stunned to speak as she really slapped him hard enough that his cheeks got red as tomato...

"W-why you.." the girl held his long hair and pulled it harshly and type just winced in pain...

"Ahh leave me.." Type screamed and the girl raised her hands to slap him again but luck was on TYPE's side as Tharn immediately held her hands and twisted it until she screamed her heart out...

"Hey the play was going well senior" unknown to the reality monitor came infront of him yelling at the elder guy...

"Just look at his cheeks...it's red you bastard... don't you have any sense...i m cancelling your play right now and girl just wait till you get your suspension letter tomorrow "saying that the guy Walked out dragging Type with him...

Type was letting Tharn pull him while tears were flowing from his eyes like a pool...

Walking into an empty classroom which was his, Tharn make him sit on desk and pulling out the first aid from his drawer he began to apply cream on his red cheeks which was little bit bruised...

"I-tt doesn't hurt.." Type said looking at Tharn still crying...

"I don't care and just speak up for yourself because if you won't then no one will" saying that he was about to leave but Type just held his hands smiling at him nervously...

"Tharn i know you don't like me because I m Gay but please can we atleast be friends?"he said crying a little in a pleading tone...
.
"Friend?" He asked blinking his eyes rapidly while finger all crossed just then his heart shattered into pieces when Tharn slapped his hands away looking at him with disgust...

"Friend...i can't even bear to look at you...i feel like laughing and vomiting whenever I look at you, ..you are such a shame to our society "while glaring at the guy Tharn said those words...

"B-But why? Am I ugly or foolish, please Tharn please don't hate me"

"I wish you were that but no..you are fucking gay and i hate you for that...ewww you sucks...Stay away from me..." saying that the guy Walked out leaving the baby Type alone in the room...

Type processed everything and soon burst out into laughter and soon into crying...

"Even he hate me for this...damn god..why why why ? Why I m not a girl ..why did you make me like this?" Type cried and cried kneeling down on the ground...

~~~

Reaching home Tharn just washed his face again and again and slammed his fist beside the mirror infront of him...

"Damn! Why the hell i saved that kid .. Tharn you shouldn't care about him... people will probably think that I m gay too...aiishhh no no i shouldn't get involved with him" saying that he walked out and sat down on the dining table with his family...

"Mumma you know mrs elferd's son married his male bestfriend r..."Jennie Tharn sister spoke...

"Are you serious but why? I mean is it possible?" His mom asked raising her eyebrows...

"Yeah some people like them exist who love their own gender"

"are they transgender?"This time Tharn's grandmother asked this question with a disgust over her face...

"Mom no...they are just like us..just but with different sexuality..."Tharn's sister replied

"Such a shameful guy... Didn't even once thought about his parents... " Granny said pouring food into Tharn's plate who was just eating silently...

"Why are we talking about this...?a good reputed family like is shouldn't think or even talk about these things...keep quiet and eat silently,you may choke" his father said in his serious tone and everyone began to eat silently...

"Dad don't you have any gay friend...i mean Bangkok is big city and here it's quite common so..." Before he can complete his question his dad immediately cut him off...

"I m not anyone's friend...i m just a buisness man who has reputation so no..and yeah if you all ever meet someone like them kindly stay away from them as i don't want my family to associate with guys or girls like them " he said looking at Tharn...

"Understand Tharn?"

"Yes dad,i was just asking...i don't like them as much as you don't like them"he said looking down at his food..

"Ok enough with this things...did you find any special girl your college " granny asked smiling widely...

"Oh girl...dad i want you tell the principal to suspend the girl Marsh from class 11th for the whole semester "

"Why?" His dad asked raising his eyebrows...

"She bullied my friend,no i mean my benchmate...and that's totally against rule and I don't want our school reputation to go down so please can you do that?" He asked looking at his father..

"Ok my dear good boy now please eat without talking you all" he said and finally they all had their dinner and went to their room..