Good news

Pushing Type down on the bed Tharn pinned his hands while glaring at the guy angrily...

"Tharn don't sit on my stomach" Type yelled angrily looking at the guy trying to push him away...

"Now you won't tell me what to do...you..you are just a careless guy...where were you?" He asked angrily as he was calling him continuously from yesterday but he was nowhere to be found...

"Tharn get down first...I will tell you"

"No tell me" he put more force on his body pinning him more..

"Tharn get down" this time Type raised his voice but the guy didn't budge...

"Don't order me around,tell me Type?" He asked and in return got a slap...

"Get down you idiot I m pregnant" he yelled and the other guy instantly got down but realised what the other guy said...

"W-what did you said ?"he asked raising his eyebrows...

"Pregnant m I?"

"What?"

"You are pregnant"

"I m not pregnant" Tharn answered back...

"I I mean to say I m pregnant...I know you won't believe me...but that day when you and I were drunk...we had sex,I remember everything because I wasn't that much drunk and that's why I can say that this baby is yours...and no once can be this baby's father because I never had sex with anyone except you so ,it's your baby... believe me or not but it's your baby,I was supposed to abort it but I decided to ask you because if you bear this baby's responsibility only then I will bring  him/her in this world as I m not responsible enough to manage a baby alone" suddenly Tharn hugged him tightly and the younger guy stopped immediately...

"I-i-i m s-so hap.." the guy couldn't even speak as he was way too happy...

"You are happy right?"

"Y-yeah,you?if you ain't ok then we can abort it... nothing is more important than you... though I love this baby but I can't be selfish to impose it on you as carrying a baby is very difficult"

"No,I m not..I don't want this baby as I don't love you but it's not this baby's fault that he's born into this life...we had sex so it's our fault and that's why we will take this responsibility but I want to make something very clear"

"What?" Tharn asked pulling out if the hug..

"Until this baby is born i will live with you after that we will separate and we will do co-parenting..."Type said making a straight face..

"Umm...b-but what's the..." Tharn instantly held his cheeks before speaking as Type raised his hand and held Tharn's hair hair only to pull out a beat from it which was stuck...

"Cut the crap! I m hungry so bring me food...I m waiting" Tharn nodded and instantly brought some healthy food and served it to Type...

"Where were you?"

Hearing this question Type said each and every word to Tharn including the last thing and Tharn just clenched his fist...

"Why you are so cute that everyone began to like you soon,why this doesn't happen with anyone else?" He asked being little bit jealous...

"Shut up! Let me eat" shoving food into his mouth the guy began to eat his food..

~~~

The very next morning I was working when a girl from cafeteria arrived in my office and placed a big glass of choco milk...

"Sir your cold coffee" she said which disappointed me as I was craving for choco milk...

"Who ordered this?" I asked

"Tharn sir...ok take care sir" saying that she left pulling out the tray leaving the glass...

Even not wanting to drink but I have to because this little baby will feel dizzy if I don't...I was sipping my coffee when Tharn the idiot walked into room with him laptop and placed his things beside me... just then a guy also arrived and placed some more of his things...set up a sky blue colourful curtains and opened all the curtain..

"It's too shiny...I like living in dark" I pulled the curtain back

"It's not good for my baby" he said and again pulled up the curtains and turned sitting down at another corner on his table

"Why did you shifted here?"

"Offcourse because my baby is here...I love my baby so I will stay where he's" he doesn't even know it's a girl or boy but he's calling baby "he"and what my baby,it's our baby...

"What if it's a she?" I asked pointing at my tummy...

"I don't care.. whether this is he or she..."

"Then why did you referring this as he...?" I asked being annoyed over small thing...

"I m not talking about that baby for now... anyways let me work I m busy..." He instantly turned away leaving me confused...which baby he was talking about? Is it me perhaps?

I don't know why my cheeks turned red because of my thoughts so I instantly turned around too and began to do my work...

I was working and working and finally it was time to leave so I just bent down on my desk to rest a little bit when suddenly I felt his breath near me..he must be thinking that I was sleeping...

"You look so cute when you sleep on your desk like this...I love you  so much mommie or you can say my baby" he kissed my cheeks and I just hid my face under my hand as I wasn't able to process why I was blushing...

M I falling for him? Yes I m...
I was always in love with him but i-i-i don't trust him...