mistake

After one month...

A month passed since Ace and Nora married eachother,from Last 2 weeks Nora went to his own house and came last night...

In lunch time Ace felt hungry and went to cafeteria where many employees were having lunch so buying his own he sat down at he corner as he actually don't have any friend here because of everyone's busy schedule..

He was eating his food when he saw Nora who was laughing his while pulling a guy's cheeks...
He felt a sudden rage in his heart and gritting his teeth he just glared at them angrily...

~~

"he said it's ok little baby, what do you mean you will call me baby because I look small"pete said pouting his lips while Nora was laughing at the cute guy...

"Hahha you funny anyways don't loose hope... Vegas will surely like you, little guy " he said teasing the guy pulling his cheeks and the other guy pouted and smiles afterwards...

.
.
.
.
Nora was looking after a lady when nurse came with the prescribed medicine...

He checked the medicines and wrote all the medicines in a paper and was about to inject the medicine in the lady's bottle when the lady's daughter stood up infront of him...

"Say cheese uncle" she asked smiling at him....

"Get lost" Nora rolled his eyes and Injected the medicine in her bottle... after that he ruffled the lady's hair...

"You will be ok..I know having these annoying kids is troublesome more than this accident and head injury but still stay strong" he said looking at him and the lady smiled...

"Thanks but she's my little  sister and she's ain't annoying" she smiled and Nora moved away from there after telling nurse to look after her...

He was just reading about another new stock of medicines suddenly the nurse came running towards him

"S-sir the lady... she's breathing heavily..." She said and Nora moved towards her hurricane..the lady was literally struggling while breathing just then pete arrived...

"You gave the right medicine?" He asked and Nora nodded being all stressed

"Ok calm down.. change her infusion bottle...I think there must be some problem" he said and Nora immediately changed it and pete checked the bottle medicine and he looked at Nora in shock
..

"Nora you have injected wrong medicine which Increased her heart rate it can cause death bro" he said and instantly injected a medicine to neutralize the effect of medicine...

Finally everything was getting in control when Ace and other doctors came and Stood up infront of Nora...

"We heard you gave wrong medicine to this lady?" Vegas asked looking at Nora in a serious gaze and the guy closed his eyes but calming himself he spoke...

"I have already checked the medicine... everything was on point..." He said calming himself but deep down he was very scared because it can be the end of his career...

"How irresponsible and a liar...we clearly saw you inject the medicine, isn't it true Miss Daisy" Oscar asked looking at Daisy and the lady unwillingly nodded as she also witnessed that Nora injected...

"I-i really gave the proper medicine..wait" he moved away when Oscar spoke...

"Security catch him" before thesecurity can run Ace signaled them to do their own work...

"Stop.. everyone get back to work" he ordered and everyone began to do their work

Finally after few minutes Nora came back dragging a little girl in the hospital...