Interview

TYPE's pov...

It was almost 5 pm in the evening and damn it's too hot and i m feeling absolutely very lazy...

I have been working in Newyork since three years but i came back last month as i was tired of doing the same thing again and again, people there are mean,not talkative and treat us differently,we can say that they don't consider Asians as their friends...but as some aliens...

It wasn't the case only,even if you smile at them they will just give you an unnecessary ego..

I m back to Bangkok now and got some job offers but all of them were either far or very strict so i didn't accepted them because I m at the point of mental state where I was to work freely without any restrictions and pressure just own my own will that's absolutely impossible..

It's not that I can't do hardwork but I don't like unnecessary rules and regulations...rules are Meant to be in discipline and become formal but when it's too much it's become a burden...
.
.
.

"Hii " my friend or neighbour again called me as he's trying to set me up in his company, actually he's very kind and a good guy and a big mouth too...

"Hii"

"You want to remain jobless or what... just come to Unicorn entertainment company in 20 minutes...it's just in  next Street,they will pay you well and the company is very well known too..it's famous all around Bangkok and outside Thailand too"honestly i have never heard any entertainment company like this , maybe because I never watch any things like that...

Dressings up i took my documents and walked out... after five minutes i stood up infront of a tall big building name unicorn...

Walking in I went to the reception area and asked the girl that i have an appointment... offcourse mild told me to do that...

"Sir please wait here for few minutes...we will inform you shortly " she said so walking towards the chair i sat down...

After few minutes she told me to go to fifth floor in meeting room as the bosses are waiting there...

Finally after god knows how much time I went there as my phone was switched off and i can't even call my friend to pick me from here...

I knocked the door and walked in as a gentleman...

"Have a sit" the girl from the middle spoke so i did sat down fixing my glasses as i wasn't able to look clearly...

"Suddenly when i looked clearly i saw the guy at corner who was very similar to me...very similar means very similar but i couldn't recognise where and when ...

Anyways focus on your interview...

"So can you introduce yourself and mention your achievements too" the old guy in the left side spoke...

" i m Type thiwat, basically from Phuket and currently lives in Bangkok,i have completed my graduation and masters from Omuket college and have worked in a banking company of NY..." I said...

"We heard you also won certificates as best hacker?"

"Yes,i got "

"What was the name of your company?"

"Prime financial corporation"

"Pardon " one of the director spoke as this is one of the biggest company in NY...

"You mean you have worked for the bestest company,then why did you left the job?or they kicked you out?"this big old man has guts to speak nonsense right on my face...

"I resigned actually i m still getting call from there but now i just wanted to stay here so that's why I left that job, nothing else " although i wanted to criticize that company but didn't as i don't like to bad mouth about my ex working place...