punishment

After finishing his classes  Ace made Nora sit down in the car in the parking area and went out to buy some supplementary books...

After buying it he was coming back to the parking area when he saw group of boys were beside him ,they were the friends of the same girl who teased Nora yesterday..

"You must know why we are here?" the guy in the middle asked looking at Ace with a smirk on his face...

"No, excuse me"Ace said trying to ignore them but the another guy came into his way stopping him from going inside the car

"Shut up! Say sorry to my sister.. otherwise I will beat the shit out of you" he said pointing at the girl who teased Nora yesterday when he fell down from the car and said Nora deserves it ..

"Your sister laughed at someone who fell down from the car and said that they deserve it so when she fell down I didn't helped her because she deserves it so what's wrong in this?" Ace asked and the guy grabbed his collar...

"I will hit you otherwise say sorry" he said pointing at his sister who was standing beside him...

"I won't...I didn't do anything wrong"

"Hit him"the guy signalled him and his friend began to hit Ace's shoulder with a stick...

"Say sorry we will let you go" the guy repeated but Ace didn't replied anything...

Even After hell lot of beating Ace was stubbornly glaring at the guy without any expression of pain...

Suddenly they heard some tapping noise and looked at Nora who was knocking the door loudly shouting something from inside..

"Look at the guy...pull him out here " he said and the guy instantly replied...

"I m sorry,let me go" Ace said and the guy smirked...

"Say please forgive me otherwise I will beat this guy so much that you can't imagine"

"I m sorry... please forgive me" Ace looked down clenching his fist

"Kneel and bow down" Although Ace was unwilling but he can't risk it with Nora so the guy knelt down and was about to bow down when Nora fell down from the car...as he successfully opened it...

"Nora" Ace instantly Walked towards him pulling him up...

"Make me sit on my wheelchair fast" he said but Ace knew that Nora will do something violent and he didn't wanted any trouble for his boyfriend so the guy immediately made him sit at the back seat of car and closed the door with the keys...and Nora began to shout again...

"Please I m sorry... leave us" Ace said and the guys left too as the girl insisted...

Ace sat down on the car and put his head down on the steering as he was feeling immense pain..

"Why the hell they hit you?" He asked holding Ace's collar...

"Shut up and let's go home " he started the car and were moving past those guy when Nora moved the steering aside and the car hit all four of them and they fell down on  the ground wincing in pain and all of them were bleeding someone from head or someone from toe...

"What are you doing?" Ace asked when the other guy smirked and told Ace to stop...

"Take me out.. right now otherwise I will cut my hand right now"he said looking at the guy and left with no option Ace took him out on the wheelchair and they went towards the guys and the girl who were laying on the ground as someone has injured head,legs or hands...

"How are you feeling babies.(laugh)..the car was just on its Lowest speed but next time I will run over all of you if you came infront of me " he said and turned around but stopped