freedom

As usual Nora was eating his icecream in the garden of his school when suddenly Ace stood up and snatching the icecream bar he instantly threw it away and glared at him...

"I told you not to eat it right?" He asked looking at him angrily shaking his shoulder...

Nora looked around where Zayn and his friends were laughing at him...

Embarassed he instantly moved out from that particular area...he was moving on and On when Ace catched him and held his chair...

"5th time this is the 5th time you ate icecream...its harmful for you... can't you understand?" in a gentle tone Ace said this because from few days Nora is bothering him a lot...

"Stay away..." Saying that he moved into his class and began to sit on his seat when he slipped but thankfully Ace held him and made him sit comfortably...

"You should be careful angry cat... just read this book..I m coming" saying that he walked out when another guy name Zayn walked in...

"I saw how he treat you like trash you know even right now he was murmuring that how much you annoy him.......I m telling you Nora for the last time...make up your mind... before it's get too late...no one should restrict us.. he's just controlling you as he thinks that you can't walk so basically he's thinking himself as dominant guy and you as his puppy and he don't want to see you healthy and happy"

"I m not his puppy...i m Nora much better than anyone just get lost" he angrily said and the other guy sighed...

"I really pitty you...I pitty that guy too because he have to bear with you" saying that smirking he walked out...
If you ain't mine ,I won't let you be anyone's too...not atleast that Ace...

Nora was Angrily thinking about something when Ace walked in and stood up infront of Nora...

"Eat this...you can't eat ice cream but you can eat this only mango made popsicle.. it's tasty too" he said offering it to the guy but he immediately slapped it off and it fell down on the ground...

"Nora" Ace said little bit annoyed...

"What? Are you gonna beat me?" He asked glaring at the guy and Ace just sighed...

"Ok fine don't fight with me...let's go home you want that?" He asked and the other guy nodded...

Sitting down in the car they began to move towards their house when Ace felt weight on his shoulder and saw Nora was snoring lightly...

"My little angry kitty,I know I m very bad boyfriend but what should I do?I want you healthy and happy and for that you need to recover,I know I scold you a lot but sometimes you really piss me off...I have to make you independent enough so you won't need any other helper because what if I die in future and you find someone else then I will be really very jealous... i-i..i love you so much" he ruffled his hair gently and smiled looking at him

"You love him a lot right?" Miss marsh asked who was driving the car smiling widely..

Ace realised that the girl saw everything so without saying anything he looked away trying to hide how embarassed he was

~~

At night Ace brought food for Nora because since morning he didn't had anything...

"Eat .." he tried to feed him forcefully but the guy immediately tries to throw it when Ace angrily held his both hands and sat down on his tummy...

"I will literally slap u if u don't eat" as soon as he said Nora began to cry loudly...

"I hate you..." Ace sighed and looked at him with a calm face...

"Tell me what should I do?if you won't eat then you will get sick...I don't want that..." He asked holding Nora's arms looking into his eyes..

"Say sorry 100 times" he asked

"Ok Now eat" Ace said sorry to him 100 times immediately sitting down infront of him
Finally after feeding him Ace walked out and Nora followed him to get water.. just on way he saw Ace and Type were talking with eachother...

"He's very stubborn ,annoyingly.. creates unnecessary drama...I m tired of making up with him ,I want to die or to leave him alone now" Ace said looking at Type...

Nora clenched his fist In anger and returned back to his room...

"This is what I heard from Tharn sir yesterday other than that he didn't said anything" saying that Ace walked out...

Type on the other side angrily walked into the room and began to pack his bags...

"Where are we going baby?" Tharn asked smiling at his husband..

"We ? Who we? It's you and only you, me and my baby are leaving you live happily,I annoy you,I m stubborn and you are getting tired of me so much that you want to date a new chick..I m ugly and always beat you this is what you told Ace about me..

"Baby he's exaggerating,I just said you are annoying, stubborn and I m tired ,I was angry because you were continuously not talking to me just because I forgot hazard's birthday...I mean I was just pissed...I really love you... that Ace's a liar " he defended himself

"Really? I m not annoying,not stubborn and you ain't tired of me?" He asked and the other guy pulled him closer...

"Nope u are the best baby in the whole world...I just love you so much" he stated hugging the guy tightly and smiling the other guy hugged him too...

Nora on the other side was trying hard to crawl on the bed on his own bed but giving up he was about to call miss marry but Ace pulled him and made him sit on the bed...

"You should atleast wait for me? It's dangerous for you..." He said as the bed's height was little bit up..it's not because Tharn can't buy short bed but earlier when he brought Nora he use to run away by crawling down the bed so he made tall bed as Nora is afraid of heights...

"Why? Because I m incapable of
Sitting on it right...I know I know...you just consider me as a burden but don't worry I will be able to walk soon and then I will show you how to sit on it" Ace thought it was just Nora being moody so that's why he just shrugged it off as Nora often say this word but he was unknown that something big is coming up which will change his life. 

When finally Nora fell asleep he smiled and bend down looking at the beautiful guy...

"You don't really know how much my heart loves you...I mean I feel like crying whenever you ain't with me..I just want to keep you with me always...i don't feel annoying even if you tell me to pull you up hundred times...yes I do scold you it's all because I want you healthy...I don't care about Tharn sir,Type or anyone if it's for you I can burn the whole country...my baby"he kissed the guy's forehead and smiled at him...
"I love you and please start loving me...I know you don't"