Dream

After five months...

It was Sunday morning and after waking up Nora was trying to jump off from the bed...

"Why you are always in hurry...I told u to call me"Ace scolded the guy holding him or literally Hugging him...

"I can do it...look" he said trying to jump off from the bed when Ace pulled him up...

"I know you can but don't..ok?" He said and made him sit on the chair...

"Help me to Bath Today,my hands are paining a little bit so help me with that" he said and poor Ace moved into the bathroom with Nora...

After brushing his own teeth Nora raised his hand and the other guy pulled out his t-shirt then kneeling down he pulled out his pants... pulling him up the guy made him sit on the slab and opened the shower especially and began to rinse his body...
Taking the soap he was scrubbing his body and  for a moment he felt like to harshly hold this guy's face and kiss the hell out of him...

"Do you like my body?" Nora asked out of blue but the guy was in his own world thinking something...

"Do u find it ugly?" Nora asked but still getting no answer he just frowned and sat down silently...

"Answer me" He asked but still got no answer as the guy was just rinsing his body...

"Leave... fucking leave" Nora pushed the guy away angrily and Ace just frowned looking at the guy as he was confused about Nora's sudden outrage...

"What happened?'

"You aren't listening to me... fucking leave right now!" He yelled glaring at the guy and began to throw the shampoo bottles here and there when Ace held his hands...

"Keep quiet" he tried to calm him down but the other guy wasn't listening at all...

"What are you doing? I said shut up" he raised his hands to slap the guy it was just an action he wasn't actually gonna hit him and the other guy became silent looking down at the ground...

"You are crazy" Ace sighed and pulling his body up he walked out of the bathroom and closed the room's door...

"Take this and change this" he pointed at his panty as it was wet...

"I m sleepy let me sleep" the guy covered himself with blanket and wet body..

Sighing Ace pulled put down the curtains of the bed and turned off the lights..

Crawling on the bed he held his body and pulled out his panty while the other guy was shaking his body.....

"I m Naked" Nora said in his low Tone as he was little bit shy

"Shut up!"
In the dark bedroom Ace's heart was about to explode because whatever he was doing right now was the experience of death...his whole body was shaking he was feeling horny...at this moment he just want to push this guy and make love to this lean guy but a thin rope of patience was stopping him..he couldn't do that...

Finally after dressing Nora up the guy laid down at the corner of bed and passed out...

"What happened? You again fell asleep?" Nora shrugged his body to wake him up but he wasn't aware that the guy passed out because of excess excitement...

Nora turned on the lights and looked at his boyfriend who was sleeping from his perspective..

Nora glared at the guy who was sleeping and raising his hands he....

He bend down and hugged the guy tightly kissing his cheeks...

"I consider you as my partner as my future hubby but you never really show any kind of feelings towards me...why it feels like I m just a burden to you...is it me who can't see this... why don't you pamper me and make up with me like Dadda do to his wife..I want you to be crazy for me...and tell me that how much special I m,I know I ain't special but I want to be one...I want four no no seven babies with you...I want to have all those things which a couple do...I m waiting for the day you marry me .. just don't betray me please,I know I m bad but I hope you like me" kissing his forehead the guy sat down read his books but all he was doing was blushing remembering how Ace changed his clothes...