first day

The very first day type woke up when his alarm clock began to buzz near his ear...he instantly cleaned his room,made breakfast, washed his clothes and finally after bathing himself the guy had his pleasant breakfast...

After everything he locked his room and began to walk towards the company which was just few minutes away from his house...

Reaching there he saw the whole company was empty except security and some few staffs who were probably doing night shifts and were getting out of work...

He sat down in the guest room area and began to wait for anyone who can tell him his workplace...

He was working on his phone when he saw pair of shoes infront of him and when he looked up it was Great Tharn looking at his watch...

"You are twenty minutes late" he said...

"I m not late, maybeyour watch Isn't working properly  "Type replied back making a disgusted face showing him his phone...

Tharn bit his lower lip in embarrassment and wanted to run away but he need his work done so and was his boss so he couldn't...

"Follow me" Tharn said turning to another side and the younger guy followed him...

Finally they went to 8th floor in a dark room where many computers were placed..

"This is your room and here's your setup...tell me if you need anything else" Tharn stated with a poker face and the other guy nodded...

He sat down and turn on the device...

"So may i have  all the Videos and information of the video which was going to release?" He asked and the guy gave him a bag filled with CD'S and information...

"You need to track down who hacked our system and how is it possible to do so?"

"Okay" replied the other guy scanning all the information

"How much time it will take?"

"Around 10-14  hours as i need to check whole company's system and then check whether it's hacked or stole or sold" he said still looking at the information...

"Ok then do it fast" saying that he turned around to leave...

"Turn on the AC before you go out"Type said still looking at his own laptop...

"We didn't installed AC here?but here's the fan switch" Tharn replied turning on all the ceiling fans

"Umm...it's ok..." The younger one pouted as he can't stay without AC for a long time..

After that Tharn walked out and went into his own office and began to work on his reports...

Suddenly he remembered about Type earlier
He called mild and asked why Type prefer to live in AC now...

"Actually sir,he has overactive thyroid so that's why he feels constantly hot and can't work in hot situation " he hangs up the call and called her sister to set up an AC in TYPE's room...

Walking towards his office area he saw Type was still working on his laptop...

"Let's Go to another place to work...till our workers install AC" he said but the another guy signaled him as no from hands...

"I m working... don't disturb " saying that he went silent and began to type fast on his lap ...

Tharn can see how Type was sweating all over his body so walking towards the window he opened the big windows which was hard to open and a  wave of cool air began to come in...

It wasn't that hot in the room and after few seconds workers came and began to set up AC for the younger guy... hopefully type has put on his headphones so he was working normally and after few hours workers also finished their work..

After making sure of everything the guy smiled at younger one and closing the window he turned on the AC..

"Everything is ok now" he said looking at Type expecting a 'thank you ' but the other guy was too busy to reply...

Pouting his lips Tharn walked out of the room and went to practice room where members of Group 'shine' were practicing for their upcoming MV...

Returning back to his office he began his work...

~~~
It was almost 11 pm in the night and all of the workers already returned back to their home... after locking his office the guy checked the hacker room incase type didn't locked it as he gave all the information to him ..and his eyes widened when he saw Type was still working on his laptop in the same position...

"Damn! Are you still working?"

"Shut up!" Something like countdown were going on in laptop and type finally pressed a button with full force and boom!

"Yeah i did it" he jumped with joy and hugged the guy tightly smiling widely...

"Finally it's done...damn i was so hungry" Type said and realised that he was hugging his boss so he instantly let him go..

"Who's the culprit? Who did This? How it's happened" Tharn said in one breath looking at the computer but he couldn't understand anything...

"Do you really want me to tell
You?"

"Yes tell me"

"It's you Tharn"