Misunderstanding

Nora was looking for Ace when suddenly Zayn came infront of him and he held Nora's wheelchair...

"Let me show you something"Zayn immediately went to the back garden and pointed at the corner...

"Look Ace's kissing a girl" he pointed and Nora couldn't even believe his eyes as he can see Girl was holding a girl and both were kissing...

"Let's go there" Nora yelled trying to move towards them when Zayn pulled his chair back...

"No no, don't,he will just make excuses... just talk to him some other time " he said when the other guy pinched him..

"Leave means leave,I need to talk to him" saying that he immediately went back towards that area and because of the anger he couldn't see stairs and fell down from there very badly...

Ace came running towards him and pulling the guy up he held his shoulder...

"Are you out of your mind...?why do you always forget that you can't walk...?Nora I m tired of telling you this now" Ace yelled at him and the other guy just looked up at him with teary eyes...

"Were you kissing that girl?" He simply Asked and Ace who was actually very angry just gritted his teeth...

"Why would I kiss anyone?,you think I can?and why would I when I have you" Ace said looking at Nora in disbelief that how can he ask him that..

"No,you did I saw you" Nora yelled which really enraged him...

"Don't you trust me...I said I didn't...she was trying to"

"Oh! Now you trying to make ms fool right?"Nora chuckled angrily looking at Ace

"Yes I was...do you have anything to do with that?...let's go back home"saying that he moved his wheelchair out when Nora saw Zayn and the guy held his wheelchair button...

"Stop I m going with Zayn to library Leave me,I will be back after few minutes" he said and moved away...

"You ain't allowed... let's go home... let's talk Nora... let's not make more misunderstanding...I want to tell you many things" Ace said as today he finally wanted to tell everything to Nora and express his feelings to him...

"Who are you to allow me...? leave I don't wanna talk" Nora yelled loudly Ace getting no option as a professor was passing by ,so he left his wheelchair glaring at him...

"I want you here within an hour..." He said and the guy Nora went inside the library where Zayn was sitting...

In an hour Zayn
Said many things to Nora which was enough for him to change his mind and He actually began to think that Ace was a wrong guy...

Finally he was out and Ace who was impetinently waiting for him dragged Nora out and made him sit in the car...

"From today,you won't meet that guy and don't you dare to be smart ok" angrily Ace held Nora's hands tightly...

"Fine anything else?" Nora asked with a straight face and the other guy didn't said anything...

Reaching home didn't talk with Ace for the whole day and as planned Zayn called Ace out of the house to meet him..

It was all both Nora's and Zayn plan as Nora wants to know the real feelings of Ace.

When Ace walked out of the house to confront that Zayn that why he's misguiding Nora ..

Nora  fell down from the bed which hurted his hands little bit but right now he has gone crazy for the last time he wants to be sure that whatever Zayn said is true or not...

Walking to the backyard he was just hoping that things don't go wrong and Ace actually accept that he loves Nora...

"Say it" Zayn asked smirking looking at Ace...

"Yes I do it for money,who will love that irritating guy... from the start till now,once I finish my studies I will definitely leave him..I m poor that's why I can't leave him" Ace replied looking down when Nora just clenched his fist and moved back in his room crying...
.
.
.
.
On the other side Ace looked up at the guy Infront of him...

"You send me these messages to read here why? Do u want Nora to see this message and feel bad?you want create misunderstanding right?" He asked glaring at the guy...

"Yes I do... just show it to him ,he will definitely leave you" Zayn Said...

"I have already deleted this message..dare you send something like this... i-i will kill you don't ever let me see you" Ace thrashed a punch on the guy and Zayn ran away from the sight...
.
.
.
On the other side walking in the washroom the guy washed his face again and again wiping his tears and looked at mirror with a sad face...

I hate you Ace! I hate you for the betrayal...

"Where are you?" Ace yelled walking in the bathroom and saw Nora...

"You again jumped off from bed right?" He asked glaring at the guy...

"Yes,you want to beat me? Do that then" saying that Nora moved in and was trying to crawl on the bed when Ace held him up and make him sleep on the bed...

"If you gonna behave like this...swear one day I will leave you.. and even you know that no one will stay with you so behave.. " Ace said but regretted when he saw Nora's innocent sad face...

"See Nora I want to tell you something... please listen to it carefully... i-i love you baby...I really do"he said all those holding Nora's hands but before he can complete his sentence Nora was already asleep so he laid down on the bed hugging him...

"Why don't you understand that I can't see you in pain...and no I wasn't kissing that girl, that ugly girl out of blue held my face and was pulling out something from my face...I pushed her immediately but you bad boy blamed me that I kissed her..you don't even believe me..." Pouting Ace pulled the guy closer....

"I hate you Ace" Nora murmured in his sleep which broke Ace's heart...

"I love you Nora,so much" he said and for the last time Ace hugged Nora on the same bed and fall asleep..