Princess

After 7 months

"can't you cancel it?" Ace asked looking at the guy who was searching something on his phone...

"Why? Do u think I m ugly? And I don't care if you think so...I have decided I m gonna be Princess...it's my decision..." Nora said trying to explain and make Ace agree...

"I m ok with any princes but not this sleeping beauty...no way  never"

"But why? The script was easy...I just have to sleep"he said...

"No" Ace said and looked away...

At night~~~

" I want to do this role can I dad?" He asked after explaining the whole thing because he knows Tharn would never say no to him...

"Offcourse as you say" he said and the guy happily began to eat his food when Ace stood up slamming the table...

"Talking to him won't change my decision,you aren't gonna do this no means no" he yelled looking at Nora...

"Do whatever you want but I will do it...Dadda already agreed" saying that Nora moved away from there angrily leaving Ace behind

"What's this way of talking Ace?why are you yelling at him?" Tharn asked raising his eyebrows...

"If someone else will kiss your wife will it be ok for you? Hmm tell me think then speak he wants to be sleeping beauty" Ace said and both TharnType looked at eachother with confusion
..

"Kiss? sleeping beauty? What's this?"

"Nothing, just keep this in mind that he won't be that princes... that's all" saying that the guy walked away and sat down beside Nora and began to read his book...

"I will participate in this event and will be the princes... that's it GN" saying that Nora turned off the lights...Ace sighed and turned on the mini lamp and began to read his book

~~~

Next day

Event started and Tharn Type Ace were sitting while waiting for the drama to start...

Ace was so angry that he wasn't even looking at the stage neither at TharnType and their baby moon...

"So let's welcome our dear students" the girl in the middle announced and all the students took their places...

"Hii I m Rain I m princes aurora Ace heard and looked up and happily danced inside his heart as the princes was someone else...

"I m Nora I m the bad Maleficent" Nora said with his moody face glaring at Ace and before anyone can clap Ace clapped excitingly and both TharnType giggled looking at the crazy guy... everyone introduce themselves and drama started...

At the end prince didn't actually kisses the princes it was just fake but Ace didn't wanted to take any risk...

After the drama Nora came down the stage and TharnType hugged their little baby who was looking a beautiful villain...

"I have never seen someone more beautiful evil fairy than you" Type kissed his baby and the other guy just rolled his eyes...

"I want to go home" saying that he began to move towards their car when Ace Held his hands...

"Tharn sir and Type you both can go...I m coming with him after sometime" he said

"Is that ok Nora?" Tharn asked as Nora was looking quite sulky...

"Hmm you go" Nora said without looking at his parents as they are the one who cancelled his plan at last minute of his being a little princess...

"Thanks... thank you and sorry I argued with you yesterday" for the first time Ace hugged Tharn and the other guy hugged him back...

"No one loves me" Type wiped his fake tears so Tharn pulled him into a hug too... just then someone kicked Ace and the guy looked down at the baby whom they forgot to hug..Ace pulled him up and four of them hugged together... suddenly Nora remembered the little baby moon who was looking at him from the trolley and pulling him up hugged the baby too...

Finally Type and Tharn left with moon and now Nora was alone with Ace...

"Let's go" In a very gentle tone Ace crossed the road carefully and went to the small restaurant nearby..

"Are we gonna eat here?" Nora asked with shiny eyes as he didn't ate something tasty since Ace became his tutor...

"No,you have surgery next month" Ace said and the other guy looked up at him with disappointed sad face..

"Joking,let's order your favourite food" without smiling Ace did the dirty joke with Nora and if it's other time Nora would have killed him but this time he was happy for the food so he didn't said anything

"Btw how did you got the money,I heard all your money are with my Dadda?" Nora asked as after Ace became Nora's boyfriend he deposited all his money to Tharn so that he can save for future..

"I sold some of my last year notebook" he said as his notebooks are very much in demand in his college..

Sitting down Nora ordered everything his favourite and Ace just ordered some plain pasta...

"You eat too" he said

"I m allergic to spice" he said while eating his food just then something clicked into Nora's head...

"If that's the case how did you ate those super spicy meatballs I made for yoy that day?" He asked...

"Oh I forgot I wasn't allergic then...I m just allergic for six months and for six months I m not" Nora was very confused as he never read neither heard any disease like this...

Finally after having their food both of them sat down infront of river as Nora was eating a candy floss...

"Once we get old... remember to buy a mini house here...we will live here and in the morning I can see the sunrise and sunset" Nora said pointing at the area infront of him..

"Yes or no...you will buy it for me right?and marry me too" He asked shaking the guy's hands...

"Yes I will...now rest here a little bit so we can go " he said and the guy closed his eyes and fell asleep...

Ace looked at the guy and holding his face the guy pulled him into a kiss and was kissing him when a little boy stopped him...

"How can you kiss him without permission? you want me to tell him?" He asked

"You want me to beat you?" He asked and the little baby immediately ran away

Smiling the guy looked at the little baby who was sleeping silently...

You are very very beautiful my Nora...I could die for you this house is a very small thing...