After 7 years...

Ace's pov
Last year when I came back to Bangkok...these seven years were the happiest and best for me and above all,,finally last year I finished my internship and training now I m an official doctor...

Mumma appa I finally fulfilled your dream...

First I went to Chiang Mai to my aunt's house...
"Son you came " she said almost crying as she called me last week that they went bankrupt few years ago and now Her son is suffering from a very bad disease.....

"Look at him.. doctor said we have to shift him to big hospital...we don't have money for this" she cried out loud looking at him...

Although she treated me badly but she was the one who took me in , atleast as a slave she gave me a house and food to eat and just for that I won't do the same and won't show her my back...

"I have asked my mom to shift him to second branch which is here So Don't worry and this is some money keep it" I said giving her some amount as she will need them. .

"I-its ok... i-i m sorry son I always treated you badly" her tears looks so genuine so I handed it to her...

"No worries,keep it and take care...call me if you need anything" I said and she nodded...

After that I walked out of that city and sat down in my car.. looking out I just wished that I would never leave this house... that shitty life was better than being betrayed, insulted and all those sadness I have to feel all those years...

Anyways I m not complaining because it was my fault,it was my fault to agree to that Tharn,it was my fault to helo that Nora, it was my fault to trust those kirigun and do their work selflessly and it was my fault to force myself upon him so I totally deserve it...
Finally I reached my home and blue my baby bear immediately jumped on me...

yeah I have a wonderful new family now.. mom,dad and baby blue and a beautiful granny
"Brother,you are back" he said as from past year I don't stay here because of my busy working schedule that's why I stay near our hospital...

"Where's mumma?" I asked as she told me she will be here when I come back as she was the most excited person on my arrival...

"Mumma is here" she said walking towards me raising her hands with a big smile...I m lucky to have a second mother in my life.... after my mother and that anyways I don't want to talk about them.. after my mother she's the only one who loves me unconditionally...

We were hugging eachother when Dadda came sulking...

"No one miss me" he crossed his arms looking at me and I signales him to come too he loves me too but I love mom more than him.. that's why he's always sulking with me...

"No one remember granny because this old lady will die eventually" here comes our big blue because she's just the carbon copy of Blue...a dramatic, beautiful inside and out lady, she's the real queen of our house...

We hugged her too and all of us sat down to have lunch.

"Now when you finally came, can I talk about your marriage...I have a friend whose son is young and very beautiful" she's saying this from 2 years...

"Mom please don't start now" my mom said and the old lady's happy face turned into sad one...

"No one listens to me..I will die then don't regret... no one listens to old people nowadays" she said almost making a sad face...

"Ok granny you want me to marry right? Then we will do that but first find me a boy who's as much pretty as you" where's the old lady who was about to cry few minutes ago because right now she was just giggling...

"I will find the best one for you,much more prettier than me" she said smiling widely and me and my mom just shake our head...

"Btw don't dare to leave Today...you have to stay tonight..you came here after so many days" my mom said as I live near hospital so I can give my all attention to my work...
.
.
......

Nora was laying on the bed sleeping when Tharn shrugged his body ..

"Wake up,are you ok?" He asked to the boy who was looking pale...

"Hmm...ok now" Nora's health isn't good from many years,he often gets sick can't do much work and always stays quite...

"You can rest if you want...you don't need to go to work today" Tharn said as the guy was looking dull yesterday...

"Y-yeah i-i" before he can say anything Type's loud voice intrupted him...

"Nope...Nora sit down and come wash yourself...you have your first day of internship and you can't avoid it" he said with a stern voice and pulling up he walked into bathroom and after Nora got  ready he made him sit down on the breakfast table

"Nora I will drop you to your hospital today" Type said smiling at the guy ..
After having lunch Type dropped Nora inside the hospital and the guy kissed the little baby...

"Although you are turning 26 next month but remember your are still my baby,I know you think I m too much strict but I want you to work hard ...mumma loves you a lot...I always wanted you to walk but 6 years ago when you fell down the stairs in the midnight your surgery went unsuccessful,it was because of us and now I don't want to see you lazy and stubborn,like you were... your this attitude ruined your own life" he wiped his tears looking at his son whose face was pale,with big dark Circles and skinny cheeks...

"Mee too thanks for always being there for me" Nora Hugged his mumma and finally moved into the hospital holding his bag...

"Please take care of him," Type said looking at the watchman and the other guy nodded smiling politely...

Reaching into the reception area the receptionist told him to wait in office no.22 and as stated the guy walked in and saw around 12 students were sitting there...
He also took his place and sat down at the corner ...

A beautiful lady entered the room who was the owner of the hospital and began to explain what they are gonna do and how each one will work..

You want happy ending or should I give them a sad ending as you guys agreed to it in the comment section...

Write 💞
1 for happy
2 for sad