Apart

It's Been six months since we have Been acting like boyfriends I mean bestfriends and finally today Tharn will graduate from his school...

"Tharn this is last bite" Type fed him the last bite of his burger and the other guy took it smiling a little bit...

"Thanks"...

Suddenly the guy who was standing stumbled and fell down on the ground hitting his hands on the ground...

"Ouchh!" Tharn screamed a little and the other immediately pulled him up looking at his hands with a worried expression...

"Damn! You ok?" Type asked rubbing his hands which weren't even scratched...

"I m ok.. don't worry..." Tharn assured with a big smile and Type sighed with relief while sitting down on the ground...

"Btw you will come to meet me after graduating from this school right?" He asked looking at the guy who's was laying on the ground on his lap resting his head on it...

"Offcourse i will...we will go out for shopping every weekend too.and will visit many places together..."

"Really? promise?" Type excitedly asked with a happy face...

"Yeah promise...we will always be together.." Tharn smiled a little bit looking at the beautiful guy...

"Ummm...t-this is for you...next week you will graduate s-so i made this for you..."he gave the guy a mini box with a red ribbon...

"Ok thanks.. anyways i m leaving "
Standing up the guy left into the auditorium where they were recieving their graduation certificate...

"Tharn kirigun" professor announced his name and the most handsome guy in the whole college walked on the stage placing the mini box at the chair......

Tharn gave his speech and came back towards his friends who were cheering for him ..

"We are very proud of you... handsome" lisa praised his friend  who got 2nd rank in his College

"Btw what about Type now?"Luke asked
Sitting on the couch placed at the corner...

"What about him? Cassie will leave for NY tomorrow and i m leaving this college too so no more interaction with that gay guy...you know 6 months were hell for me to even bear his ugly face...he is creepy guy,now he's of no use for me so happy Tharn without Type" He happily said...

"Leave that bitch's talk and let's enjoy ourselves " one of the friend said and they all began to dance as the group were dancing at the corner...

Type who heard this wiped his tears and sat down in the garden area...
.
.

"What happened? Why are you crying?"Tharn tapped his shoulder and the guy who turned around slapped his hands forcefully..

"Leave me..." He yelled which confuses Tharn a Little bit...

"Hey you brat why the hell are you behaving like this?"

"What behaving...? We had a deal right and now when it's over get lost...i hate you "

"What happened? Why are you angry?"Tharn held Type's hands pulling him closer..

"You know why I m angry because I m gay..."

"What nonsense you are speaking?"he asked in confusion

"Yeah nonsense that's what you are ...you are just piece of shit and yeah this gift...you don't deserve it " taking it from Tharn's hand he threw it in dustbin...

"What are you doing?" Tharn grabbed his collar pulling the lean guy closer but got a big slap in return...

"Don't touch me..stay away" saying the guy tried to Walk away but Tharn snatched him like a toy grabbing him from waist he pulled him closed holding his face up...

"What happened? Tell me?"

"Nothing happened...and why you are so touchy with me... don't you think you became gay while living with me..stay away because your dad won't accept you neither your mom..."looking straight into his eyes type said those words...

"No i hope we don't ever see eachother " saying that last word Type turned around...

"Yeah fuck off! Do hell with you...i don't care,i thought someone again bullied you but no...you are just a brat..." Tharn yelled back and wiping his tears the little guy Walked away...

Tharn kicked the ground agressively and began to breathe in and out fastly as he was touch angry on the younger one...

His eyes went on the mini box which was placed under the dustbin,he picked it up and after opening it he saw a big letter...

Dear Tharn,

I know you don't like me and i know i m not your type,i know you are straight and don't have a bit of intrest in me but all I want to say is to thank you, thank you for bringing me to shopping every week,thanks for all those gifts and food I know this is not a big deal for you but for me it is, all these days it felt like you were my guardian angel who was little bit rude but cute too..i could never tell it to your face because I know you will beat me but i love you,yes i really do..i Know you ain't perfect like me to be loved but still you are my Type... infact my Tharn...i know this isn't possible but i just wanted to tell you this...all the best for your new journey...your little Type....👼

Tharn wiped his tears and walked out from that place...

Next day...

When type woke up it was almost 10 am in the morning, making his coffee he sat down in the balcony but suddenly jumped of from his seat when  he heard doorbell sound...

Placing the coffee at the corner he opened the door and saw Tharn well dress up standing at his door...

"Lets go" Tharn held his hands pulling the guy out..but Type just slapped off his hands..

"Go away,i don't want to talk to you..."

"I m leaving this city.. atleast see me off to airport..." Tharn whined...

"I don't want to"

"Why? Why are you acting like a bitch?"this statement of Tharn enraged Type and he again slapped him hard on his cheeks...

"You are a bitch, don't dare to call me that...i feel like vomiting whenever I look at your face"he slapped the elder guy again and again yelling at him angrily

"You are overacting... type Stop all these,we were ok yesterday, what happened to you now? ..lets get back together like we were"

"If that's you want then be my boyfriend,not fake but real one..." Type said directly on his face...

"I-i m not gay,i m not interested in you," Tharn said in his low tome holding his cheeks which were little bit red ...

"Just like that i m not interested in talking to you, looking at you or even hearing your voice,stay away from me..and if you think i m intrested in you,then just listen i have gave that exactly same letter to each guy i ever got crush upon so i was just testing my luck...you are a brat,an asshole with no future...you foolish guy..." He said  right on Tharn's face...

"Ok fine,if you don't want to talk then don't ugly gay fag... infact i just want to bring you to airport so that Cassie won't suspect me for the last time " this statement broke TYPE's heart as he thought Tharn genuinely came here for him...

"Don't ever show me your face i hate you" saying that he closed the door...

" I m not even intrested,i hate you too" angrily Tharn left the place to never meet that guy too...