Luck

Tharn's pov...

When we walked into the rest house Type was too tired so after changing his dress he instantly fell asleep and sitting down beside him I did some of my work as tomorrow we have an important meeting with our client...

After about an hour I was finally done and that's why placing the laptop aside i laid down beside my pretty Princess...

" Jub"

I kissed him in his sleep on his lips and closed my eyes to sleep but even after few minutes I couldn't suddenly I felt weight on me and saw Type straddled me and held my neck not too much tightly but I didn't reacted as I wanted to see what he wanted to do...

"You are really very bad,I hate you and no matter what you do...i still hate you... just stay away from me,I just want to kill you but I don't want your kids to be orphan at such a small age...fuck off" saying that he laid down on the bed to another side just then I pulled him closer and he reacted quiet shocked...

"I know you hate me but,but I love you bub,I m too close please don't push me and wait until I make you mine" I grabbed him tightly so that he couldn't go away...

"Leave me Tharn" it was almost like whispering while he was trying to get out...

"Nope! Sleep" I said but he just back kicked on my little baby down there and I left him,I never knew Type could be this much arrogant but at the end I deserve it...

"It's paining" I groaned out in pain and he turned towards me in worried expression...

"You ok?" He asked and I pecked his lips and closed my eyes covering my face with pillow so that he can't slap me...

~~~

Next day our meeting really went well and I walked out of the office and found my baby panda doing his work on his laptop...

Bending in i kissed his lips and he stood up to punch me but couldn't as they were staring at us...

"Sir is he your boyfriend? Oh I m really sorry I didn't asked you to come " the receptionist girl said and the little baby just held my waist which shocked me to death...

"Yeah he's my boyfriend and you know he wouldn't mind even if I slap him like this..." He instantly spanked me hard on my head while smiling at the girl

"No baby?" He asked smiling at me sweetly and I just smiled back in pain...

After walking out of that place we both sat down in our car and before he car start the car I again kissed him and this time he was really very angry and annoyed..

"Why are you kissing me again and again..?" He angrily pouted like a baby...

"Because you are my lucky charm..when you came all my problems got solve then I got good News about Nora and today I got this deal so that's why I conclude that you are my lucky charm so I need to kiss you" I said and he frowned angrily but this not like a baby...

"So that's why you like me.. ?because I m your luck?" He asked being all serious...

"Damn! No...I was just telling you that... there's nothing like that and I don't believe in this kind of things...I just believe in you,you are so positive that everything turns into positive when I look at you... please accept me..I promise I will love you no matter what"I said with all my emotions in hope that he will accept my proposal...

"No,I hate you, please please I don't want to associate with you... please stay away from me..." He said as it is how I told him years ago when he sent me the friend request on ig and I rejected that

"You don't love me?" I asked

"No,I feel disgusted when I look at you...I can't love you ever" he stated so pulling my baby I kissed him again and he raised his hand to slap me but luckily I held his hands...

"No baby,no! it hurts..my cheeks are really paining" I said being serious..

"It's do?" He worriedly bent down  touching my cheeks and suddenly he hit me hard on my cheeks again...

"It's good then... because if you will kiss me without my consent then I will slap you...we are even"he said and I again kissed him and this time he looked so serious...

"Thud!" Again a slap..

"If you are stubborn then I m your future husband,I will kiss you... just slap me how much you can" I said and kissed him again and again and he slapped me too at last I let him go because this isn't an AU where I don't feel bad.or hurt...

"Fine...if you don't want me to pursue you so badly then leave it" I said and started the car...

"G-g-good...i m relieved now,I hope you will stick to your words.." he sighs looking at another side and whole ride no-one talked with anyone...