End

Nora's pov.

When he said I love you back to be honest i was head over heels but suddenly I got a call and it's an emergency call...

"Bye bye.. propose me later too"I kissed his cheek and moved away towards the emergency section...

It was a delivery case and after so many hours it finally went well...

I was returning back when I saw Shane standing at a corner looking sad and today he didn't greeted me...

"Hey!how are you?" I asked moving towards him...

"I-i m ok,is Ace your boyfriend?' he asked looking at me

"No, he's my husband...I mean we are married" damn! The look on his face is like I have stabbed him...

"Y-you are already married? I-i m very sorry" he said which confuses me...

"Sorry? Why?"

"Actually,I liked you...I know it's wrong but I really liked you a lot... it's ok...and now I won't because I know you are already married and I m sorry for that...I will still like you no matter what! But it will be forever in my heart...I wish you both good and happy marriage life..I m really happy that Ace got a Preety good husband like you" only if he knows how toxic and problematic I m...I m sure he will immediately regret saying this... anyways...

"It's ok...I hope you get someone good too like i got Ace" I said and we bumped our Fist to eachother like we always do... after having a cup of coffee together he walked away and I was still in the cafeteria talking with Pete who was blushing god knows why...

"Actually we did it" he said looking down while his whole face was Red...

"Did what?" I asked

"Make love...we are now one soul two body..."ewww so cringe...

"You weren't even boyfriends then how?"

"It's just happened out of blue..." He said looking down while smiling widely and here me and my husband didn't even Hugged eachother properly like it was always out if concern never that intimate hug...I don't know when we will do that.....
.
.
At night
Nora was eating his dinner when Ace returned back and after showering himself and mopping the floor he also sat down to eat and Nora was just sitting infront of him staring at him with a big grin looking at him like a pervert...

"I don't want you to talk with Shane ..this should be just the last time" Ace said as he saw Nora was talking to Shane in the afternoon...

"Ok"

"You will cook tomorrow too" he said looking at the guy

"Ok"

"And don't bring breakfast because we will go out for lunch together tomorrow"

"Ok"

"What ok?"

"Ok for everything you say hubby" he smiled getting closer to his husband...

"You really love me so much?" Ace asked laughing at his husband's action...

"I just love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much you really don't know how much I love you...I just want to kiss you all day...suck your lips...rip off your clothes and make love to you day and night" he said but immediately closed his mouth with his hand...

"Umm... i-i water" Ace choked and the other guy immediately handed him a glass of water...

Finally after doing dishes Ace walked into his room and saw Nora laying on the white bed wearing a thin oversized shirt and a mini short... showings his honey skinned legs...