celebration

It was Tharn's birthday so after finishing his college the guy went back to his house and changed into decent clothes because Today he's gonna have a birthday party in a club owned by one of his friend...
.
.
.

"Hey Tharn come here..." His friend's shouted when the handsome guy entered into the cafe...

Tharn joined them and began to dance,eat and enjoy his birthday party...
While dancing he bumped with a pretty girl Estella and gave a flirty smile to her...

"Will you dance with me?" He gently asked the girl showing his hands,the girl wanted to say no but Tharn was too handsome to resist so she agreed and both of them began to dance...

With musical beat both got lost and Estella kissed the boy infront of him...Tharn pulled her more closer and kissed her too...

Finally they both came back into senses and began to dance with each normally giving sweet smile to eachother...

After finally celebrating the party all of their friends walked out and stood up at parking sight...

"Are you gonna date that girl?" Lisa asked tying her hair up...

"No,she said she's bisexual and i regretted that moment when i kissed her...ewww" he made a disgusting face...

"So what?it's not that she can't be a good partner" Lisa said

"Shut up! I won't ever be friends with any gay, bisexual, lesbians or people like that...they are just shameless and funny people...i don't want to associate with them " he said...

"You are very wrong at this point,what if one of us will be like that?"

"Then i will leave that person... when i said I don't like them then I don't,no matter who's that."

"Lisa it's waste to talk to him about this matter, he's a very good guy but when it comes to this point,he makes no sense so let it be, let's not spoil his birthday" Luke said sighing over his friend's mentality...

They all sat down  in Lisa's car as she was the only one who wasn't drunk...

.
.
.
"Hey leave me here"

"Why?" Lisa asked to his friend Tharn as this wasn't the palce where  he lives...

"One of my friend Lives here and i promised to meet him" Tharn stated...

"Type right?who took your phone last time" Jom one of that closet friend  asked

"Yeah,"

"Why are you friend with that nerd guy and when this happened?"

"Few days ago, actually he's a god guy,he always reserve seat for me,help me and even give me notes,and most important he don't have any friends or family here so I felt like i should be his friend..." Tharn stated which brought smile to Luke's face...

"No matter how much of a brat you are...i must say you are a kind baby now let me kiss you" he pouted to kiss his friend when Tharn immediately backed off and got down from the car...

"Byee evryone.." Tharn said turning around towards the building...

"Byee birthday boy.." they all said in union and Lisa drove away...
.

.
One the others side
Finally after the hardwork of three hours Type was done with his research and was casually learning some code words which was his hobby to do in spare time..

He was too focused to noticed that someone entered his room and hugged him From back...

"Hello" he got scared when he felt warm breathing sensation near his neck...

"Senior? you!" he exclaimed with confusion as why Tharn hugged him...

"Sorry i got scared because..."

"Because I hugged you right? I just wanted to scare you little brother" Tharn said pinching his nose and the other guy clenched his fist like an angry kitten...

"I m not your little brother" he said which confuses Tharn a little bit...

"Ok then friends?'

"Yes," Type happily stated...

"I came here directly from my party so i will stay here tonight as i have already told my mom that i won't be returning back to home"

"Yeah,yeah sure btw senior, thanks to be my friend...i didn't had anyone here but now i think you are the one who really is my  friend " Type said those words in his mind..

" It's ok,i understand that you don't have anyone and i m always here for you..." Tharn Smiled holding the both side of his shoulder and the guy Type looked down and began to tear up a little bit,a lot of emotions were running through his mind.....

"What happened?"suddenly Type hugged him and the guy's heartbeat increased...at first he was standing awkwardly but slowly held the younger guy smiling at him...

"T-thanks wait here " Type said and returned back to his room leaving the guy alone...

He came back with a mini cake and offered it to Tharn...

"Happy birthday best friend"Type said smiling widely and the other guy Tharn got so surprised at his heart touching act... Tharn took a knife placed at corner and cut Down the cake And the little guy clapped in tiny...

After feeding cake to eachother they both sat down beside Eachother...

"Can you tell me what's the answer of this question" Type asked sitting close to Tharn...

"Just write whatever i m speaking" he said and the little guy began to write it down... suddenly he made a mistake when Tharn came closer to him and holding TYPE's hand he corrected the question..

Tharn was breathing  near TYPE's ear which was giving chills to his spine but the guy maintained his calmness as he like Tharn not love but a pure like as a friend, although he's gay but that doesn't mean he will fall for everyone atleast not so easily...

"Can we eat something?" Type asked in his low tone...

"Yeah sure...give me your hands and let me eat you" Tharn shakes his head while laughing little bit...he stopped when he saw Type was staring at him with an annoyed look...

"Umm.. i-i-i " the other guy began to laugh out loud to and Tharn heaves out a relief sigh...

"I thought you got angry "

"You are funny but you can't eat my hands" Type said...

"I can " Tharn teases holding his hands and bit it down gently...

"You know one thing?" Type asked whispering in Tharn's ear...

"What?"

"Today i cleaned my toilet  with my hands...and didn't even cleaned them well,the pop smell was still on it"Type exaggerated the thing about cleaning just to tease tharn and happy face turned into disgusting one and looking at that Type burst out into laughter...

They both were laughing when suddenly Type began to cry...

"What happened?"

"Thank you, thank you so much for being my friend...i thought I would end up alone " he hugged Tharn and the elder guy stiffened for moment...but then hugged him back gently...

"It's ok little guy, you are a good baby and i always wanted a nerd friend like you,you are 10 but cries a lot" he says as he pulled out the guy wiping his tears gently...

"I m sorry,i m such a cry baby" Type looked down cleaning his spectacles...

"You are a baby not cry baby..." Tharn laughs as he picked TYPE's nose smiling at him...

Type smiled back at the guy staring on his face, although he was smiling but somehow he was scared about the future...

A/N-: one thing I want to make sure that like people who are straight don't fall for everyone,they have girl + boy friend as general so same goes for gays, lesbians and bisexuals...they can have any type of friend without Falling for them...i m tired watching a gay man falling for every man in typical straight web series...it doesn't happen like that...😌