life

It's been six months since Ace finally ran away from his aunt's house and never ever contacted anyone....

Now he was in Bangkok far away from them and successfully he cleared the medical entrance exam of a very prestigious medical school and was in first year of medical...

In the beginning he was living his life smoothly with the money he got from that kind guy
But only that much wasn't enough for him to survive lifetime so he decided to do part-time job but got none as he was not skilled and have lot of communication problems and due to no particular degree he wasn't getting any job...

After eating the single piece of bread he walked out of his dorm and went to his school...

Today his school has organised a quiz competition and he has participated in it... because the price was 10,000 baht and that's why he has practiced a lot for this...

After 20 questions only three students can made it to finals that was girl who was on highest rank name Sugar, second one Ace and Third one is Tokyo kirigun...(Nora)

"Now the question no 1 for the first student is" the anchor announced looking at the judges

"Which is the smallest ocean of the world?"

"Arctic" the girl from the middle answered immediately and everyone clapped..

"Which country gifted the statue of Liberty to USA in 1886?"

"France" Nora answered and everyone again clapped.

"In which ocean the "Bermuda triangle "region located?"

"Atlantic" Ace answered crossing his fingers and everyone again clapped when the judge said yes...

It was a tie so they added some more tough questions and unfortunately the girl got eliminated as she mistakenly gave wrong answer...

Now it was the round between Nora and Ace... they were answering questions again and again and Tharn who was watching Nora was proudly smiling as even though Nora never study he managed to study for this competition as Tharn asked him to do so as a gift...and Nora promised that he will definitely win this and in exchange Tharn will take him back to Phuket as he hates Bangkok but due to Tharn's work he has to stay here.

"Tell us the importance of your father in your life..." He asked both of them as now it was really late and they needed to end this competition...

"Ace you answer first" he asked

"For me my father is one of the most important person... although he ain't here but until I remember he was my hero...he was not only a good family man but was also a good person..." he said looking at the judge with a straight face...

"Now Tokyo you can answer" the judge smiled at the guy as he knows he was Tharn's son and Tharn was this school owner...

"My f-father...I don't have any father...I never had one...I hate this word to mu guts" He said with a straight face and Tharn looked down with tears in his eyes he wasn't embarassed but was sad as Nora didn't accepted him even after so many days...

"I-its ok now judges can tell us the results" the guy who was asking questions said and after discussing the middle judge stood up...

"You both did great but the winner can be only one and it is...Ace "they finally said and everyone clapped except for Nora who was glaring at the guy who was looking down at the ground without any reaction...

The event ended peacefully and Tharn gave those 10,000 baht money price to Ace...

All the teachers were discussing something with Tharn when Tharn saw Ace walking out of the school...

He immediately walked there and tapped the guy's shoulder...

"You are that guy right who won the scholarship and was asking for some work for the institution right?" He asked

"Y-yes" Ace replied as he was scared that Tharn will throw him out because he defeated his son...

"I saw your marks...it's incredible and i I also heard from teachers that how you always help everyone and do social work"

"Hmm.."Ace nodded

"C-can y-you do me a favor?" He asked looking at the boy...

"No,I m incapable of doing any favour"Ace replied as he thought Tharn will tell him to sell his exam notes...

"I will pay you...I will also give you my house to live...you will be living with me and I will carry your all expenses...and will pay you 20,000 baht per month" he said and the other guy's eyes widened with shock...

"What to do?"

"You need to tutor my child Nora and sometimes help him too ,I know I m asking too much but I will pay you ...I just want someone who won't hurt him and I know your past story so i can trust you on this" he said while the other guy was just thinking about something...

"When to start?"

"Wow! You can shift tomorrow... from tomorrow you can start your teaching..you just need to tutor him for an hour..and solve his doubts...I know I m being selfish but even I don't know why I feel like only you can do this" he said...

"Ok " he agreed and both of them exchanged their numbers and parted their ways...

While walking out of the university Ace's legs got stuck and he fell down on the ground looking back he saw there wasn't anything...
Shrugging his bum the guy sighed and walked away...
Nora who was hiding with a long stick glared at the tall guy..

Because of him i can't go back!