Hurt

It was night when Nora woke up as he was feeling weak just then he realised that he slept for 10 hrs straight...

When he woke up he saw Ace was eating his dinner so moving into the kitchen the guy checked if there something to eat but there was nothing...

"How to make noodles?" he searched something when suddenly he heard Ace was talking to someone...

Ace on the other side picked up the call and it was Type's call...

"Hello"

"Hello it's me Type... everything is going well?' he asked

"Yes, everything is good"

"You must take care of Nora well because you already know how much Tharn and I love him anyway I called to tell you to make sure Nora eat something healthy and take medicine properly.. because he still have weak body so wake him up as he still don't like to cook" he said

"Ok..."

"Goodbye.."

Finally the call disconnected and With a heavy sigh Ace stood and prepared some green curry and rice for him...

"Eat this..and learn how to cook as soon as possible"Ace said but forgetting that the guy he was talking to is Nora..

"I don't like cooking  and I don't like green curry so make something else I m waiting...egg curry yeah you can make that" he said sitting down at his place when Ace frowned...

"If you want to eat otherwise go to hell...I m not that old Ace who use to be your slave..gone are those days..." Saying that he immediately walked away...

Nora sadly chuckled and began to eat green curry and rice while tearing up remembering about his house as not even once TharnType let him eat something that he don't like...

After having his dinner the guy silently had his pills and moved into the big room where Ace was working...

He was about to sit when Ace intrupted him...

"What the hell are you doing?...go sleep in the hall...the sofa is big enough for you" he said pointing at the gate when Nora sat down crossing his arms..
Ace angrily stood up and before he can say anything the young guy spoke...

"If you won't let me sleep here then I will call mother in law and complain to her...she told me ,I can do that if you bother me so much" he said and sighing Ace smiled at him...

"You are still that arrogant, stubborn Nora who don't care about others,all you care about is you yourself... anyways sleep as much as you want but sorry I can't sleep with you" saying that the guy walked out of the room and Nora just sighed for the nth time...

~~~

Next morning Nora again saw Ace was eating papaya salad and he was allergic to papaya so walking towards the kitchen the guy began to make something for himself when he screamed hard looking at Ace to see if the other guy would come or not...

"Ouch! My hands" he yelled looking at his hands acting like he was actually burned but Ace didn't bother to look at him...

"It hurts so much to see you like this' he said looking down at his food when the other guy said...

"It hurted me too when you  you threw me out of your life..." Smiling sarcastically the guy began to wash his plates while Nora was silently eating his food...

.
.
.
Ace was ready and was almost heading towards his office when his husband stopped him something...

"I know you will say not but still I m asking,will u drop me at the office?" He asked and Ace stopped turning around facing Nora...

"It's just behind this build so I think you can go by yourself "saying that he walked out of the condo...

Nora sighed in embarassed as he didn't know that and moving  he finally reached at the hospital...

He was working for the whole day and not even once he saw Ace as the guy was busy in doing surgery and all...

~~~

It was evening and Nora was almost finished with his practice and now he was just reading a case when miss carl came and gave big pile of files to him..

"Go tell sir Ace to check all the medicines of the given petient are correct or not" she said smiling at Nora as she also attended Ace's wedding and now know that they are husband...

Although Nora knew that Ace will just behave rudely with him he  stood up and taking all those file he walked in and saw Ace was checking a petient...

He didn't felt correct to interpret them so placing the files aside he sat down in the corner and was waiting for them to go out...

Finally petient Walked away and Nora say down infront of Ace with files...

"Mrs carl asked you to read and check the prescription"he said and Ace signaled him to sit down...

"You check too...make sure not to make any single mistake" Ace said and smiling Nora began to check it properly

"Sir your coffee" a lady walked in and gave coffee to Ace and looked at Nora...

"Ooops I didn't know you are here too,do u want anything?" She asked smiling at Nora

"Can I have a cup of icecream?" He asked without even thinking anything...

"This is a hospital not Google office where you can get delicious food..." Ace said still looking at the files when Nora clicked his tongue...

"Oh I forgot" he said and began to do his work..

He was still working when after few minutes the same lady walked in and offered him an icecream..

"Y-you? where did you found it?" Nora asked calmly accepting the icecream...

"My son was coming to our shop so I told him to bring this,eat little boy" she said smiling at Nora and the guy awkwardly smiled back...

After having his icecream the guy finally stood up taking all the files when Ace looked up at him...

"Did you paid that girl who brought you icecream...?" He asked and then Nora remembered that he thought it was for free...

"They aren't rich like you so stop wasting someone else's money ok" he said and with a pout Nora moved out and went to the canteen when he saw a guy was beating that lady's small boy...

"Please leave him..he mistakenly did that" she cried trying to pull her little son away. 

"Leave him" Nora said glaring at the guy but the another guy was about to punch him when Nora threw hot coffee on his leg and the guy groaned in pain...

"Oucchh! You don't know me... I will complain about you" the guy said crying in pain...

"Really? How like this" he held his hands and twisted it hard...

"Please leave.. i-i m sorry,I won't hurt anyone" the guy said crying in pain...

"It's ok..do come in our hospital,we have the best doctors" saying that he paid the lady and the lady thanks him for saving them...