Party

Ace was working in his cabin when Nora moved in and placed the lunch box on the table

"Let's eat together" he said smiling at Ace...

"I m busy ,you can eat" Ace said still looking at file as he was actually making an important report..

"Please" Nora gave his puppy eyes but the guy was already looking at the file so he didn't saw it...

"Ok fine...if you don't want to eat now...I won't force you" he came closer to Ace  and kissed the guy on his cheeks... Ace looked at his husband with wide eyes and opened his mouth...

"Nora you..." He was about to scold the guy when Nora kissed him again and smiled...

"No no,you accepted me right,I can atleast kiss you...now i won't bother you byee bye" saying that he moved away waving his hands and Ace put his face down on the desk and sighed while butterflies were running in his tummy...
Why are you so cute?

~~~after two weeks

Finally after the work Nora was talking to Pete when he saw Ace was also walking out...

Ace was about to go towards Nora when he saw his friend Steff waving to him so leaving the idea to meet his husband as he was already with pete who's a good guy the guy went towards Steffy...

"What! you married to that guy who gave you all those pain?" She asked looking at Him and the other guy nodded...

"Yup,he regret everything now...so I think I will give it a try"

"It's your call but no one can change their attitude out of blue so please don't trust anyone easily,I m not telling you to hurt him or break this marriage but don't let him hurt you..."she said sighing and patted Ace's shoulder...

Nora looked at both of them and frowned looking at his husband...when Ace returned back he glared at his husband..
"Who was that girl?" He asked pointing at her...

"My girlfriend,why?... do you want to leave me again?then,go,go leave me" he said still moving forward when Nora sighed and smiled at Ace...

"I was just asking... now I won't ever leave you never" he said smiling while following his Husband...
.
.
.
.
. after two days

Nora's pov..

Today we are getting ready for a party as Ace's one of colleague have invited us for a pool party...

When I saw Ace was in pink blazer I myself wore the same dress so that people can know that we are hubbies...

"Ace wear this brooch too,mamma gifted me this" I said offering him and hopefully he took it...

After everything we went to the party sight and he was talking to his colleagues while I was drinking wine with Pete while he was telling me his sad story that how Vegas told him that he's a baby and he don't date babies...

"Ok ok... don't be sad he will soon be your boyfriend,he likes you I can guess that" I said just to console my friend who's too sad because his crush called him baby...
.
.
.
It was almost midnight when I opened my eyes because of excess drink I dozed off...

I tried to find Pete when I saw Shane who arranged the party...

"Where's Pete and Ace?"I asked as they don't know Ace's my husband so I can't refer Ace as "my husband..."

"There's pete" he pointed at the corner where pete was with Vegas...it's good...they did some progress let's find my hubby now...

"Where's Ace?"

"Ace is in the last room,he was feeling dizzy so I told him to rest" to check on my husband I walked in and as I opened the door my heart sank when I saw Ace was laying beside a girl covered in blanket while Both were sleeping...

"Shit! Sorry you have to see this" Shane pulled me out unknown to the fact that I m his husband...

"Tell Ace that I went my home" I said trying hard not to cry because right now I m so so so much angry...I will kill this guy...

I-i won't stay with him... he' betrayed me...now I will really show you that what's the price to cheat on me..

I hate you Ace!