Mood

After 3 week...

It was finally the day  when Nora's surgery will happen so along with Ace they all went to another country  and Type was alone at his home...

Though Tharn wanted to take him but Type as a stubborn guy didn't went with him and the surgery was important too so he just left him with his sister...

It was almost Midnight when
Tharn called him and with a sigh he picked up the call...

"Tharn this is the 40th time you are calling let me sleep" he yelled...

"Ok ok don't be angry and please take care.. i-i-i miss you, operation went successful and we will be there in few days" hearing that the guy instantly hang up the call and smiled at himself meanwhile other guy Type just frowned and looked at his phone...

"I miss u too asshole come fast" with a pout he hugged the big pillow and fell asleep...

~~~one week later

The very next morning Type went to airport and as soon as he saw his baby's father he ran towards him and hugged the guy tightly...

Tharn who wasn't expecting it hugged him more while smiling like creep..

"Asshole, i-i-i was so lonely at home...even your sister was always busy with work.." he whined while hugging him more..

"I m taking Nora out"Ace said and moved Nora out with the help of wheel chair as doctor told him to use it for few weeks more...

"Why they are hugging eachother like this?" Nora said turning back looking at  them who were shamelessly busy in themselves..

"All the couples love eachother when they meet or feel like it...it's a common thing" Ace stated with. A straight face pulling Nora up by his waist on his lap and moved into the car...

"You comfortable?" He asked making sure about the younger one and the other guy nodded...

Pulling out his books Nora began to read and Ace did the same...while reading Nora looked at his parents who were literally kissing eachother like kittens do...

"T-they are..." Before he can say it loudly Ace closed his mouth and pulled him in...

"Let it be... don't spoil it"

"What kind of mumma is he? No love for me?" he frowned crossing his arms...

"All couples do that?" Nora asked looking at Ace who was busy in reading his book...but the other guy didn't replied anything...

Nora sighed and looked out of the window slowly the younger guy fell asleep...

Finally TharnType came back in the car
Sitting down in their car they all moved to their house...

Reaching home Ace pulled Nora up and was going into the room when Tharn ruffled his hair...

"Thanks for loving my baby unconditionally" he smiled and nodding without any reply the guy walked into the room closed the door and comfortably laid Nora on the bed...

Bending down he stared at the beautiful face and pecked his cute plumpy lips...

"I want to do more than that...I m sorry I never response to you about that type of questions but baby I m trying hard to control...once you get fine and grow up a little more...I will definitely marry you and will love you everyday,all day and night I m worried about you because more than anything I want you to walk not because I don't like you like this but because I want you to be independent and happy...even without me" he smiled and kissed the guy's cheeks...

Calming himself down he laid down beside him and closed his eyes...

~~

Tharn placed the big warm pillow behind his boyfriend's back and sat down beside him using his phone when Type spoke...

"I want icecream"

"B-baby I m really very tired..." THARN said looking at Type and the other guy smiled...

"It's ok... just sleep" saying that he was about to turn to another side to sleep when Tharn held his hands and pulled out bowl from the drawer...

"Surprise..." He said showing the bowl filled with different flavour of icecream and the guy immediately snatched it happily...

"Wow wow wow! Thank you so much baby" he happily said...

"All thanks to Nora...he bought it for you...it's good that I took it here...as I was really tired " he said and the other guy rolled his eyes looking to another side...

"Huh!you are a bad boyfriend...I think I should marry Nora baby instead of you" he sulked and his boyfriend just smiled hugging his sulky cutiee from back...

"I m sorry,I know I never do special things, neither give you gifts nor take you out but one thing for sure is that I love you,I respect you and will always gibe you importance..."Type smiled and turning around the guy hugged him and kissed his lips..

"I love you too my one of the most important person...let me kiss you first" he jumped on his boyfriend and before eating the icecream the guy ate his boyfriend's cheeks...

"Baby my cheeks got red" this time Tharn whinned looking at his baby who was busy eating icecream now...

"Sleep otherwise I will again start kissing you" he warned placing the bowl aside while wiping his hands with tissue and Tharn instantly closed his eyes hugging his boyfriend waist acting like he was scared of him...

"GN tasty meal" Type whispered and Tharn looked up at his boy with a grin...

"Do you wanna show me who's more tasty?" He asked smirking while sitting infront of him and the other guy gulped..

"I-i..."before he can complete anything the guy pinned him gently on the bed and in another moment Tharn was making love with Tharn while the other guy was just moaning...