invite

After two weeks,when Tharn and Type became Little bit close to Eachother..as a sweet and silent guy, Type use to help Tharn in studies and the elder was also liking his good behaviour and helping nature... Tharn was again sitting beside Type,The elder guy was totally focused on books meanwhile Type was just lost somewhere only god knows...

"Type stand up" the professor asked who was observing that Type wasn't paying attention to his words...

"Y-yes"

"Tell me who's miss.Margret alwa?"

"Ummm...? Dr.barnard son?" The guy replied and whole class burst out into laughter as professor clear told that miss Margret...

"Who's Dr. Barnard son?" This time professor asked gritting his teeth as he didn't expected his good intelligent student to do something like this...

"Mr Harry" Tharn whispered and the other guy instantly answered his professor to protect himself from scolding...

"Ok sit down and pay attention here..." Professor said and continued the class meanwhile Type sat down at his place and began to stare at his book...

~~

Finally class ended and Tharn stood up to go out when Type held his hands with his little fingers...

"Thanks senior" he smiled little bit looking at Tharn...

"It's ok just treat me lunch someday..."ruffling TYPE's hair Tharn Smiled a little bit looking into TYPE's eyes and walked away from there...

Standing up from his seat Type also walked out of the classroom and walked into the washroom...

After doing his private buisness he was turning around when he bumped with a tall guy and instantly bowed down to apologise..

"I apologise " he said trying to get out but the tall guy name oscar held his hands and pulled the little guy towards him...

"I know you are gay" he said and Type frowned upon his sentence...

"L-let me go"

"Why are you hiding this?"

"Hiding what? Me being gay isn't your business,why are you bringing this topic here?" The guy said trying to get out of his hold...

"I know gays like you try to seduce handsome guy like us... accept that your are interested in me.. that's why you always bump and even chatted with me on Ig " the guy said ...

"So what? I just texted you because you were in my group other than that i m literally not even 0% interested in you... leave me" he yelled but couldn't do anything as the guy was quite strong...

"I'll tell it to everyone that you are gay...i heard when you were rejecting that girl saying this" he said..

"Then do....i don't have any shame on being and why would I?...i m human being,a person with right,power and knowledge but different kind of preference...you are testing my patience, leave me" he yelled looking at the bad guy..

"Oh! Pretty fragile gay, what will you do?"

"Then don't regret " another moment Type kicked his balls and the guy groaned in pain holding his private parts...

"Fucker! I will kill you" oscar yelled...

"I-i-i will kill you...if you gonna bully me again...i will also complain about you to teacher if you gonna do this again and do you even know what's the punishment for bullying...if yes then be in your limits " saying that he fixed his clothes and glasses and walked out of the washroom...

Sitting down on his bench the guy began to scribble on his notebook trying to calm himself down...

It's ok! It's ok!

"Everyone come out , seniors are doing a mini concert outside " the class monitor said and everyone left the class except for Type who was just sitting down in his classroom solving math sums...

Suddenly some held his shoulder and on instinct he turned around showing his punch to the guy but immediately took it back when he saw it was Tharn...

"Damn! Did i scared you?" Tharn asked raising his eyebrows...

"N-nothing senior..."

"Why are you here...?"

"just studying W-what happened?" The other guy said...

"I bought some burgers...lets eat together,i m tired and was going to eat them alone but i saw you here alone so let's share it " he sat down pulling out the package and juice infront of the nerd guy...

"Just close this" he closed the book and agreeing to that Type settled his bag and began to stare at Tharn...

"I should treat you but you are doing this... atleast let me pay for this burger"

"You are my junior so you don't need to, and other than that, food here is free for me so you can take whatever you want to" he said while chewing his bite...

"Free? But they charge me ?" The innocent guy asked fixing his glass and the other guy smiled at him sweetly...

Cupping his cheeks he wiped his lips corner where a piece of bread was stuck...

"Sweet baby,this college is owned by my parents so everything for me and my friend's here is free"

M i your friend now?

"It's ok senior, thanks for the offer .." he smiled taking a small bite of burger again...

"No senior or anything,you will take your food from there right,you helped me by giving my phone back and sometimes give me free notes and tips too so this is just a sweet thanks from my side..."

"But senior.. i-i-i " before the other guy can say anything Tharn pushed the straw into his mouth...

"Nothing, just drink"

Type whose stomach was filled with butterflies wanted to scream not because he was angry but because he was happy as hell...
As he's one of those people who never got special treatment so that's why he thought that Tharn Maybe like him...

"Will you come to my birthday Today?" Tharn asked looking at the nerd guy...

"I-i-i don't like parties...sorry" lied and looked down as he didn't had enough money to go anywhere or buy gifts...

"It's ok little guy, don't be upset" Tharn pulled up his face smiling at the guy...

"Happy birthday senior,btw will you come to my house after your party?" Type asked grabbing his courage...

"Umm..ok but i will be late...will u be ok with that?"

"Ok ok,i m really ok with anything you do...i mean you can come to me whenever you want... infact we don't have classes tomorrow so we can study together whole night" he said Tharn looked at him awkwardly...

"Study?"

"Yes,i m weak in English you can teach me Nd i will solve your maths problems..." He stated...

"Ok ok then ,will meet you in the night..." Saying that Tharn ruffled his hair and walked away leaving the package of food there...