angry

Tharn woke up and brought something to eat and drink for his boyfriend as he must be tired because of last night activity...

"Good morning bub,let's eat" he placed the breakfast on mini table and pulled his sleepy baby up...

Type sat down covering his naked body with white blanket,the guy sat down and began to have his breakfast...

"Wake up and let's go" kissing his boyfriend Tharn walked into the bathroom... suddenly type got a text and his eyes widened when he saw the text he got from someone...

~~~

In the afternoon Type walked into Tharn's room and began to massage his boyfriend's shoulder when the other guy slapped it off gently...

Walking infront of him he sat down on the table placing the laptop aside...

"What happened baby?" He asked pulling the guy's face up...

"Where were you?"

"I-i was in my office" Type said frowning a little bit...

"Truth"

"What? I-i went to hospital for my check up" he said and Tharn stood up blocking him on the table holding his waist while glaring at him angrily...

"You went to meet that fucker Zayn right?" He asked and the younger guy gulped down his saliva...

"I-i.."

"Shut up! If you gonna lie then I will , i-i will scold you" he angrily raised his voice and the baby Type pouted and began to cry out loudly..

"I just went to see him as he met with an accident,he don't have any family here that's why...I just love you...I don't even wanted to go but as a good friend I had to" he cried more wiping his eyes again and again...

"Stop crying.." Tharn ordered in his low voice...

"You are still angry with me"

"Yes,I m and your tears won't affect me... whether he met with accident or die..you won't meet him... understand?" He asked..

"I said understand?" He repeated his words and the other guy nodded sadly looking down..

"Baby,I never restricted you from anything or meeting with anyone but not with your ex...I feel jealous" Tharn cupped his cheeks...

"Ok I m sorry and now byee.. don't talk to me,I m angry with you , don't dare to follow me you scolded me" before Tharn can stop him the guy already left..

~~

Sulking Type sat down on his seat and began to do his work...

Suddenly someone hugged him ,he just rolled his eyes and continued working...

"Don't dare to talk to me..." He said still looking at the laptop and the other guy kissed his hair...

"Bub,sorry I yelled at you but please understand me...I got jealous that's why I m overreacting" he defended rubbing Type's tiny pink lips...

"Ok I forgive you now kiss me" turning around the guy pouted and his boyfriend just kissed his small pink lips..

"It's tastes different baby" he said making an annoyed face...

"Yeah Nora gave me something to eat in lunch,it was disgusting but he said it's good for baby's health" Type also made disgusting face looking at Tharn...

~~~🔞at night..(Type's pov)

Pushing my husband on the bed,I initiated the kid and We kissed eachother hungrily and then
He pressed his shaft around my ass and I swear I can feel butterflies in my stomach...

He slowly pushed me on bed turning me around and licked my ass with his tongue and trailed his hands around my ass.I was just griping over the sheets and was moaning...

"B-baby...f-fuck ngghhh! yes AHH , Don't! yes do your baby daddy" I said and he immediately banged me again...

" Yes Baby, I will do as you say...I will fill you with my love,and will make you mine...we will make love whole day at home and will marry eachother ,I promise..." He said and damn my heart began to heat faster...

"M-marry are we gonna marry eachother?" I asked literally tearing up a little bit and he bend down and kissed me on the head...

"So what we gonna get married and live with Nora, Ace,my baby moon forever" he said

"Who's moon baby?" I asked raising my eyebrows and he bend down towards my belly and kissed it firmly...

"This baby inside my baby..." He said pointing towards our baby...

I just Hughes him and began to kiss him all over his face and after hundred kissed he got annoyed with me...

"Baby my whole cheeks are red please stop" he said pouting his lips...

"Nope...I will eat your whole cheeks" I began to kiss him more and more,... finally after my kissing session we both hugged eachother and were cuddling when we head a sound which was Nora's wheelchair sound

"Umm daddy" he was moving towards us and thankfully Tharn immediately covered us and I was just hiding on Tharn's body burying my face down

"Dada I want to tell you something" he said in a weird voice...

"Go out,I m coming "Tharn said

"come out fast" he immediately left I think he understood the situation and Tharn immediately put on his clothes so I...

When we walked out Nora was still outside waiting for us...

"What happened tell me?" Tharn asked sitting down on the ground holding his hands...

"Happy birthday dada" suddenly from back Ace walked forward and showed a plane white mini cake with Tharn written on it...

"Oh my baby thank you so much" he happily cut down the cake and fed everyone...

"This is for you" Nora gave a mini watch box to him which was too much pretty...

"Thank u bub..I love both of you" he said looking at Ace and Nora and these robo kids didn't even smiled at him...

"Hmm...Gn have a great life ahead " both of them said together and walked back into the room...

"Baby your birthday is tomorrow that means after 12 but it's just 11:30 only"I asked as I wanted to be the first one to wish him...

"Nora is a very jealous Type of guy,he knows that my sister, brother in law, cousins specially my parents and some good friends will wish me at exactly 12 so he always wish me at 11 pm and other thing is 11:35 is their daily schedule of sleeping so he never wish anyone at night"

"Why Nora is so punctual and different?" I asked out of curiosity...

"Nora wasn't like this...he use to be a crazy kid,who use to just be sad,cry and has no routine..he use to sleep all day,eat junk food, never use to walk out neither interested in anything never use to talk and forget about studies he hated books back then,he was always angry and use to throw things...even he rarely use to talk to me...even though I m his most trusted person ,I tried everything,with love ,scolding or even cried for him but he didn't changed a little bit but..."

"But how did it all changed?" I asked...

"Ace...the day I brought Ace here Nora changed a lot..like he completely changed him...Nora now eat healthy food, study hard,acts mature and rarely gets angry...I often gets jealous that I could never change him but thankful that finally someone brought lights to his life.."

"I wish I had that power too so I could change you too in our college days and you wouldn't bully me or toture m like you did?" I just joked but when i looked at his face he was quite offended...

"I-i m sorry" I apologized holding his hands...

"It's ok...you did changed me but it was too late...I was an asshole not to listen to you..I m sorry for all the pain I gave you" he said holding my hands

"It's ok...by the way happy birthday dear husband...live long and love your wife always..." I said looking into his eyes and he chuckled...

"Always..."