Freeze

After finishing whole day at booth camp Nora was tired as basically seniors just assist interns all the works done by juniors and interns there..

After changing his dress he sat down and began to wait for his dinner...

After having his dinnerhe slept for around 2 hours and when moved out it was already night...

A/N-: if I use walk instead of move then kindly inform me...

He was moving towards the garden area when he saw an icecream parlour
Walking in he began to check what is best for him when he saw a lady coming out a freezer room with loads of boxes while struggling to open the door...

Moving there he opened the door for her so that she can walk out freely..

"Thanks son...it was almost closing time.. " the lady said smiling at the guy...
Nora just nodded his head and was moving away when his marble which was blue's gift for him fell down his pocket while he was pulling out his wallet...

Following the marble he moved into the cold store... Moving in  he knelt down and pulled out the marble...

"Moon would kill me if I m gonna" he said smiling at the shiny expensive marble which have no use but contain a lot of feeling...

Suddenly, he heard the sound thud and when the guy looked up he saw the door of the cold store room was closed,the lady did checked the cold store room but as Nora was looking down on the floor she couldn't see him...

Panicking Nora tapped it but no one can hear him as it was closing time and all of the staffs were gone from that particular place...

"Open the door" he yelled pushing the door again and again...

The temperature was getting intense and suddenly his whole face turned red...not general but it was bloody red... suddenly his nose started getting red like blood...

On the other side Ace who was working silently felt a sharp pain in his heart but ignoring it he just sat down...

"Damn!" Walking out he was getting fresh air when he saw light of a corner of icecream parlour was still on...he was craving for icecream so walking there he saw that it wasn't open actually they forgot to turn it off...

When he turned off the light he saw a phone was ringing there...
Walking there he saw the picture of Nora and Type...

"I don't care" saying that he turned around but suddenly picked up the call because his conscience wasn't letting him ignore that guy..

"Hello where are you idiot?you know I m not feeling well...you are ok right...I m feeling like you are in danger...brat say something" the other guy said...

"I m his friend he's ok" Ace said as he didn't wanted to make the Type more worried..

"He don't have any friends other than pete and I know his voice tell me why did you kidnapped him?..I knew it" the other side began to panic..

'"see he's safe in hotel and I m his colleague and his senior, so we won't let anything happen to him...he will talk to you soon"

"Ok fine..tell him to talk with me... please check on him" saying that he hang up the call...

"How many times I have to meet this guy?why can't I Live my life alone" he Said and looked at the door of cold store and stared at it for sometime...as there was some movement going on or it was his heart who wants to indicate something..

Walking out of the parlour he went to Nora's room but saw the room was open and there was no one...

Then something clicked in his mind and he immediately ran away from there...