fail?

...

Ace's pov...

Today finally our first semester exams results will be out and if I m gonna get good ranks...only then I can continue in this college otherwise they will transfer me into the lower one...

I gave my best and I think I can make it because the paper was easy...I knew all the questions so it was obvious that I can atleast get 80% ..

Just this time if I can make it then my future won't be in danger...

When I walked into the result area and checked my name from the top it wasn't there...I thought I overestimated myself so I checked from the bottom but it was nowhere...

I went to the management office as even at worst I can't fail I believe that...

"Sir my results is not declared...?" I said

"Then you have to again give the exam maybe you failed" the big fat guy said

"But my exam went well sir" I said

"Ok tell me your name"he asked and I told him my full name...he finally pulled out my sheets and my whole answer except for one two pages were blanks and i was sure someone pulled out my answer paper from the sheet...

"But something is missing sir...I have written it very well"

"Go,I m busy" saying that he shut the window and I walked back and called THARN,I didn't wanted to but I can't see my dreams breaking like this... something was really wrong..

Tharn came and I explained everything to him....

"Don't worry let's check the CCTV footage... whoever it is...I promise he/she will be behind bars,I won't spare them..." as soon as Tharn said that I saw how Nora who was standing beside Tharn  stiffened and I knew that he was the one who did that...

"Tharn can we not do that?" I said...

"What?"

"I mean instead of doing all that and wasting our time...can I give exam again... right now...tell them to set papers for me" I said...

"But immediate exams have very tough questions?" He said

"It's ok...I can give it... please can we do that?" I said and he nodded...

Finally after half an hour I gave exam infront of Tharn all the management staffs, principal and few teachers...

Paper was easy as I have studied everything from it...

"You have to wait for half an hour...let them check and make your result" Tharn said and nodding I sat down waiting for them when I saw Nora was staring at me and I swear to god I want to kill this kid...

~~

Finally my result came and I scored second position with 94%...

"Wow no one have ever scored 94%in immediate exam as Mr.Edwin the old guy set these questions who has graduated from Harvard University" my principal praised me but I was just satisfied that I finally got the percentage which is needed for me to continue here...

"Finally... congratulations Ace anyways...I m taking Nora with me as he told me he wants to go home,...driver will come to pick you up when you get off from your college" Tharn informed me

"Sir I want to tell you something"

"Yes,tell me"

"Actually Nora is the one who..." Before I can speak anything the little guy cuts me off...

"Tharn you can leave,me and Ace will study in Library today... byee" saying that he held my hands and began to move forward with the  wheelchair while dragging me...

Tharn was too confused but the poor guy left as he has no option...
We walked into the Library and I closed the door..

Author's pov..

Pushing the guy back Ace pinned him on the wall while glaring at him angrily...

"Enough! I never thought you could be like this...you deserve to die..you know what one day Tharn sir will definitely kick you out then don't regret" he said glaring at the guy and the younger guy was silently listening to him...

"I-i-i m sorry,I was angry at that time" he apologized for the first time and Ace sighed calming himself down as Nora was looking so much innocent which melted his heart

"Fucking fine.. you don't want to me stay near you right then I won't...i m leaving this job now.. let's go" saying that he took Nora and both of them walked out...

Sitting down in the car Ace called THARN...

"Sir,I won't do this job anymore...I want to quit...I will return your money" he stated and the other guy looked at him in confusion..

"W-why? "

"Actually I can't focus on myself... please understand" Ace said glaring at Nora who was looking down..

Reaching home Ace got ready and packed his bags and stood up infront of Tharn...

"Thanks sir for the good treatment...btw your money" he said with sad eyes as he really likes to live here...for him it was just like a dream staying here...

"No,keep it...if you don't want to teach Nora atleast stay with us... you can focus on your studies too?" Tharn asked out of concern...

"No sir, thanks for asking" saying that Ace walked out but suddenly remembered he forgot his phone in Nora's room, so walking in the room he got shocked and bhis eyes widened when he saw Nora was studying and his whole room was tidy and clean...

Silently he walked towards the table and picked up his phone and putting it back into his pocket...
He was walking out when someone held his hands and when he turned around he saw the little guy was looking at him sadly while holding his hands...

"Don't leave" he said..