Ignore

It was lunch time and Type was silently having his lunch while working on the laptop at the same time as the girl Stacy handed him a lot of work which was pending and he didn't wanted to hear any nag from Tharn so he was doing all the work without complaining...

He was working when mild walked in his office sipping his coffee and sat down beside him...

"My Type is still working... aren't you going with Tharn sir?" He asked as Type attend almost all the meeting and do all the work with Tharn because Tharn's assistant went to abroad for few months...

" he asked for me?"

"Nope! But I heard he has meeting...go otherwise you will be late" leaving his lunch aside Type washed his face and the guy instantly head back to Tharn's office
..

"Sir are you going for a meeting?" He asked Rubbing his hands at the side pants...

"Umm...y-yeah"

"Ok tell me where to go...?" He asked as he thought Tharn will take him out as always...

"No, Stacy will come with me" Type felt little bit disappointed by this sentence so without any word he turned around to leave when other side spoke..

"Umm... button up your shirt,this is our office not home" just then type realised that few buttons of his shirt were open...

He button them up and walked out of that office... taking back his seat he slammed the table and mild who was eating Type's leftover food choked...

"Why are you back?"

"That fucker will go with Stacy..new girl"he angrily replied rolling his eyes...

"Yeah she's the most prettiest and you know how people are..they always prefer looks over talent...her personality is good too" he said...

"I don't care! I m busy" saying that he began to do his work while grinding his teeth..

You wanted it so be happy with it now...!

~~~

It was almost night and finally completing his work the guy walked out of the company waiting for the cab but couldn't find anything...

He saw Tharn was coming towards his side and kinda expected that the guy will give him lift but things took turn when Tharn stopped beside Stacy who was standing just few metres away from him...

She walked into the car but few seconds later she moved out from the car and stood up infront of him...

"Let's go... Tharn sir will drop you" she said and instantly walked again in the car...

Having no choice he followed her and
Sitting at back seat the guy fixed his bag and looked at Tharn who was looking at him from reflection but instantly turned his eyes away when he saw Type was staring at him...

Dropping Stacy off his house Tharn moved out from the car and holding the girl's hand both were talking sweetly with eachother and finally Stacy kissed his forehead and walked away...

Smiling Tharn turned around only to see Type was standing beside his car..

"What happ..?" Before he can say anything he got a slap on his cheeks and got shocked...

"Why now?" He simply asked that with confused expression while holding his cheeks...

"You can never change...I hate you" tearing up a little bit the guy turned around when Tharn angrily held his hands and pinned him on the car...

"Why did you slapped me?" He angrily asked pulling the guy's waist closer...

"B-because I wanted to..." Type replied stuttering while trying to free himself...

"Then I can do whatever I want to,and you know what I want to?" Getting closer the guy held his back forehead, almost kissing his lips when Type pushed hin hard...

"Stop! You can't cheater,you can't...you are just playing with me...if you liked me then why do you always be with that girl...you bloody flirty bitch... anyways I hate you" he said and sat down again in the back car seat...

Tharn silently sat down on front seat and began to drive the car... while glancing at the boy who was continuously glaring at him...

"She's my sister-in-law btw...my sister's wife and I treat her as a big sister and will just work for two days here she especially came to help you for few days as the work load was very much and you were kinda looking sick .." Tharn explained himself and Type looked at him with shock...

"T-that means y-your sister is Lesbian?" He asked and the other guy nodded... Type suddenly burst out into laughing while jumping on the seat..

"Are you laughing at my sister?" Tharn asked raising his eyebrows...

"Stupid! I m laughing at you...you are surrounded by the kind of people you hated the most...this is called Destiny" he laughed more and more like a crazy boy..

"Yeah,not only surrounded but I also love the person whom I never thought I will for fall him" he glanced at Type and the other guy instantly stopped laughing and looked out..

"Now,I hope you won't get jealous and will be assure that I only like sorry love you" he said...

"I wasn't jealous,i-i...fuck you" he said and looked to another side hiding his face while the elder guy smiled...

.
.
.

Finally reaching at home they both had their dinner and laid down on their respective bed...

Suddenly Tharn remembered that he needs to take a file from Type...

Walking into Type's room he saw that the cute guy was sleeping without any clothes just his shorts while snoring lightly...

Opening his drawer he tried to pull out the drawer when he saw a picture of him...

Pulling out that picture he cried as it was 7 years old pic which Type took secretly with Tharn...

"I m sorry baby, please accept me..I swear I will love you till I die" bending down he kissed his lips and immediately walked away with the file...

Type on the other side opened his eyes looking at Tharn with serious gaze....