Friend?

TYPE's pov..

I know Tharn will never be my friend but i have decided that I will make him fall for me..no matter what...

It won't be that hard for me to do that as i m handsome, intelligent and a good baby...it's not me who's bragging about myself but Sam who just called me and I told her that how I like my senior but he's a homophobic..So she told me to stay away from him and show ho  how strong i m...

I instantly changed my profile into sexy one but one of my friend still told me that I look pretty but still nerd

I decided to send Sam some of my sexy pictures personally as i can't upload them
But i got into trouble when i saw, i sent those pictures to Tharn...damn!

Before I can unsend them he already seen it and even replied to them ..

When i began to read the text,my heart again broke down as he said..

"I m not gay! Please stay away from me...i really don't want to be with or associate with people like you... please don't make me hate you...i m begging you because if the thread of my petience broke down..you gonna regret for acting like this.."

I never thought that just for, me being gay, he will be so much disgusted with me...i knew that he don't like me but upto this extent is phenomenal..
Anyways if he don't want then i m not gonna force him, because I m a very self obsessed guy who knows what's his goals in life ..

My feelings will change for him,i will move on because I just like him so moving on wouldn't be that much hard...

Next day...

As usually it was our English lecture and all of the other students including Tharn walked in the classroom and before he can sit on another seat everyone sat down on the seat but he stood up infront of a random guy and told him to sit beside me as only place was vacant...

"Hey you go there" before that guy can leave his place professor spoke...

"Tharn please don't disturb the class and go sit there right now!" He yelled and nodding he had to sit beside me and i can see he was absolutely unwilling to sit but he had to...

Professor was speaking and speaking and God knows how i fell asleep...lazy me ..

.
.
.

"So class do your homework tomorrow,i will definitely check it" damn when i woke up i just heard this sentence.

"What is the homework?" I asked even knowing that he won't reply to me...

"Write summary of Page no 16 poem and we have to solve their questions and answers too ." Saying that he stood up to leave and i just began to write down the homework not approaching him at all..i wish that I had a friend here or someone with whom i can talk ,Tharn was the only one earlier but now i m all alone..i just have Sammy who often come here to meet me...i know my life is miserable but still i will try my best...i will be a big guy one day so no one can bully me or won't judge me by my sexuality or looks...

Just hoping for that day to come...i was thinking all these in my classroom when i again saw Tharn's phone under my desk...

Oh shit no again!

I waited for him but he didn't came back so I left taking it and i was waiting for his call and just then the phone vibrated and it was someone name babe...

"Hii baby"Type heard this voice from another side

"Hello "

"Who are you?"

"I m Type...can you please inform the owner of this phone to take this phone from me...i m his benchmate..."

"Oh! Ok ok i will tell him anyways you just got a number in text can you tell me that..." I told her the thing something written like OTP which was unfamiliar to me as i m quite oops not quite but really very weak in English language..after that the phone disconnected...

I waited and waited but no one called...

Suddenly my doorbell rang and when i opened it,it was a random guy...

"Hii Tharn sent me to take this phone from you"

"Umm...how can I trust you...what if you are not his friend?" I asked as i can't handover Tharn's phone to any random guy whom I have never seen...

"Let me call him..." He called Tharn and finally the guy picked up the call ..

"Tharn he's not believing me.. tell him personally" the guy handed me his phone...

"Yeah i m Tharn and give this phone to him" he instantly hang up the call so i pulled the phone out of my pocket and gave that phone to him...

The guy was staring at me like  creepy one so i decided to close the gate when he stopped it with his hands...

"I m sorry to say but you are hella preety... don't think I m pervert absolutely no..but you look so cute, you are the first one whom i like at the first sight" saying that he instantly left and i just smiled internally as there are still some people left who consider me beautiful...

Locking the door i had my food silently and after finishing my homework i laid down on my bed and fell asleep...

Suddenly in the middle of the night i heard loud bang sound on my door...
When i checked it was Tharn all drenched in water must be from rainfall...

As soon i opened the door he grabbed me by the collar and squeezed my neck...

"Now you are taking revenge on me like this bloody thief?"

"W-what happened?" I asked little bit scared from his deadly glare...

"What happened? Don't think i don't know...you stole my 300,000Baht,you bloody thief..."he said squeezing my neck so tightly that if that continues for sometime more...i will be dead..

"Tharn but i..."

TBC
.