Ace Nora

If there's a person who can be called unlucky Ace was one of them...

In his life he suffered the most...

His life was happy until he was 14 years old but then his dad and mom died in a car accident and from then onwards he was staying with his aunt...

He was not treated as a kid but only as a slave there...he have to do dishes clean floor and even after doing all the house chores he was only getting abused and tortured.. but he didn't had any way as he wasn't educated or even skilled enough to earn money on his own...

"You son of a bitch...why are you still sleeping... can't you see I m tired" his aunt yelled at him when he was laying on the floor..

"I-i finished all the work aunt" he said standing up wiping his red eyes..

"Finished..?. massage my legs..it's paining from all the work I did" she said and nodding Ace began to massage her legs...

It was evening when Ace was serving aunt's brother and sister who live with her when he spilled little bit of soup on her hands...

"Ouch! Are you blind?" She yelled standing up...

"I m sorry... i-i m really sorry" he said and walked away from the sight...

He was just cleaning the kitchen when the same girl called him and he instantly stood up infront of her...

"Go iron this cloth..I have to wear it tomorrow" she said and Ace took the expensive clothes and began to fix them...

Suddenly his aunt called him and he placed the iron aside and went there because he was scared of her the most In this house...

When he came back the dress was burning and he tried to stop that but it was already burnt off...

"Shut! You burnt this?" She yelled loud enough to be heard by his aunt and the old ugly woman came out..

"What happened?" She asked

"Sister! See this he burnt expensive dress" she showed her dress to her sister and the woman held Ace's hand tightly...

"You! First you burnt her hands but still I forgave you but now you really need punished" she took his hands and put that on iron...

He cried loudly and the lady left his hands...his hands were badly burnt and all he can do was to stay silent because if he's gonna cry and any neighbours will get to know then his aunt will beat him more...

"Sister he needs the real punishment I think..." His brother said looking at her sister and Ace's eyes widened with fear...

"No aunt... please I m sorry" he cried but the cruel aunt nodded and his brother held the guy's hands and pulled him inside the room...

~~~
Ace's life was just cruel like this..he was getting tortured not only mentally but also physically and now he don't even cry...he is just silent, emotionless guy who's just waiting for either his death or the day when he can escape from here...

But on his 17th birthday he never imagined that he will get lucky as after doing his work he went to the Buddhist monastery and was just sitting there doing his prayer..

"Momma Dadda...why did you made me like this... please find a way for me...I need money so I can move our from their house ... please momma...I will die if you don't do something,I just want this wish on my birthday please come here do something" he just said those words while remembering about his family...

Standing up he turned around to go when he bumped with a tall lean guy who has mask on his face...

"Little baby be careful" the guy said smiling at him

"Hmm"he said looking at the guy and began to walk forward...

"Is today's is your birthday?" The guy asked and he looked at him in confusion...

"How do you know?"

"N-no when I was of your age,I use to visit here only on my birthday " the guy said...

"Ok"Ace said with his straight face

"Happy birthday to you btw..where are your parents?" He asked looking here and there...

"They died...I don't have anyone" Ace replied...

"It's ok don't worry...btw take this" the guy gave him some cash in a envelope.

"N-n" before Ace can say anything the other guy stopped him

"It's ok..keep it...and yeah happy birthday again..." He said and was about to go when the guy turned around and kissed the boy's forehead...

"You remind me of someone who was very close to me once..."he said and the other guy frowned..

"You didn't even saw my face.?" He asked looking at the elder guy...

"I know but my heart said that.. anyways you won't understand i wish I could talk to you or take you with me but I m getting late...stay happy " saying that the guy ran away from there...

Ace was confused as what happened he didn't even saw the guy's face neither the guy saw him because he was wearing mask but still he got cash from him...

Sighing he walked out and after buying some donuts he gave them to poor and returned back to his house...

After doing all the house chores he was sitting in the corner silently as the family went out for dinner and he can peacefully study for his exams...

Suddenly he remembered about the cash which he got from the guy...his eyes widened when he saw it was hell lot of money like around 40,000 baht and that was the last day when he was at his aunt's house...