Accident

Ace's pov...

I was waiting for Nora to come back but one hour passed but he didn't came back,I called him but then I saw he forgot his phone at home..

Suddenly I got a call and Mom told me that an huge accident happened nearby so if I and Nora are safe or not..

I got scared so running out I was searching for him and my heart broke when I saw the accident Sight which was very sadful,I don't know why I began to cry in search of him...no no I don't want to loose him.. after so many days destiny finally brought us together and now I really don't want to loose him...

Walking back I went to my house to take car keys so I can go to police station when it felt I got second Life when I saw him eating icecream peacefully on the couch..here I was about to die and this guy is peacefully having his icecream...

"Oh you came..?do u know when I was coming back a big accident happened but hopefully everyone were just injured...I saw it with my own eyes" he said but I didn't had any senses, forgetting everything I just pulled him closer and hugged him..

"I-i thought I lost you again... don't ever go anywhere alone" I cried holding him tightly and he rubbed my back lightly...

"I m alive,I won't let your wish come true  Ace" this guy can never improve, he's still that brat baby...

"Umm... anyways let's eat" pulling out from his hug we both sat down to have food when he spoke...

"Do you love me back now?" He asked looking up at me with a smile over his face...

"No"

"No no no...if you don't love me then why do you care fuck off" standing up he jumped on the couch and turned on the TV...

After doing dishes I also sat down and began to do my work on laptop but The TV's noise was disturbing me...

"Can you go back in the room?I can't do work in this noise" I asked

"You can do that too" he said

"I have my files here so I have to carry all of them there so can you " this time I asked gently maybe he say yes...

"Ok fine,let me turn off the TV because I m too lazy to go there" he said and turning off the TV the guy closed his eyes exposing his lean honey skin tone legs while his too short shorts were literally exposing his bummy a little bit..

To distract myself less I put on blanket on his bummy but the guy threw it away placing his hands up on his head snoring lightly...

I placed my laptop aside and pulling him up I was walking towards the room when he placed his mouth on the crook of my neck...

Damn! Why he's testing me?

I sat down on the bed and was about to place him down when he opened his eyes and pulled me closer and straddling me the guy sat down on my chest and began to kiss me...I was shocked but then I threw my ego away and kissed him back...

"W-what are you doing? Leave me" I said trying hard to show that I wasn't enjoying...

"N-no,I always waited...I already told you that once we get married we will do things what husbands do...I m ready to be your wife but you have to obey me".

"Nope... leave" I said almost yelling but unlike in webseries here my wife was forcing me...

"Love me love me, love me" he said kissing me more roughly...
Author's pov...

"I don't want it" Ace said looking at Nora and the other guy pouted and kissed Ace ..

"Please, please, please I won't tell you to love me back, just accept me as your husband and make love to me" he said kissing Ace's lips again and again...

"See,I won't push you away but don't forget your limits... although I don't hate you but trusting you again isn't my plan now...I don't want to get in trouble anymore... please" he said in his serious tone and pouting Nora laid down beside him leaving the guy with a pout on his face...

"Sleep" Ace said looking at the guy who was staring at me.

"I love you" Nora smiled widely blinking his eyes looking at Ace...

"Hmm now let me sleep" the guy said

"Atleast,Say you love me too?" Nora asked pouting his lips..

"No,I won't say that...I mean I accept you as my husband,I m responsible for whatever happened but I didn't forgive you and I don't trust you,what if someone come and you again leave me alone..no no so let's take it slow because I can't force myself to love you...I can't" he said as forgetting everything wasn't easy for him...

"Ok fine...you accepted me and now won't push me is a big deal...one day you will say I love you,I will surely win your heart and win your trust too" hugging his husband the guy closed his eyes...

"Nora please ... leave it"
Ace wanted to say Nora to stay away but sighed he let the guy hug him and closed his eyes...

"Thanks hubby for letting me in your life" the clingy wifey hugged his husband while smiling widely and Ace was just letting his clingy guy hug him...