Chapter 1

~

DISCLAIMER~

I don't any copyrights to no one these faceclaims. I just went on IG and found people that'll contribute to the roles. Please don't steal my ideas from my books but if you use a part please @ me. I'll appreciate it. But yeah don't steal my shit and I hope yall enjoy the book. 😘

Tiana

Philly

I woke up to my alarm going off. I realize it was 5:26 a.m. So I got up and turned that damn alarm off. Shit was dickeatin' frfr. I went to take care of my hygiene and got dressed. It was my graduation day too.

So I got ready and put this li green jawn I got from Shein. I went outside to go to my car.

"Come and Jayda" I yelled as my sister came outside.

It was her graduation day as well. We are both bouts to go to Southern University bitches.

"Shut ya ass I'm coming hoe" she said as her slow ass got in the car.

"I can't wait bruh, they said after grad we'll get a letter in two weeks," I said as I drove off.

"Girlllll yess. Betta be some fine niggas down there. Yk these fucked up ass niggas out here be burning me tf out" She said.

"Girl aint you with that other nigga" I said as we arrived at the place we were graduating.

"Fuck no," she said as we got out.

We walked in ad obviously all these niggas were tryna throw shots but we weren't taking it or catching it. I need me a real nigga. A one that's gone bust a cap fa me.

...

(nobody felt like writing the graduation part)

After grad, we drove home and went inna house. Then we started to pack some shit up cause we were bout to leave PHILLY. We were going all the way down Louisiana. A bitch happy ashit.

"Girl this nigga calling," Jayda said as she handed me my phone.

"bruh wtf he wants," I said laughing.

"Girl answer it and put it on speaker," she said.

"Yo," I said as it connected then I put it on speaker.

"Bruh I know yo ass ain't just put me on speaker," Billy said.

Billy is a good friend of mine, but we never thought of dating. He's like a brother to me. But he dates my best friend, Nicole.

"Yo bro no I didn't fuck you want dickhead" I said tryna not to laugh.

"You saw Nicole's ass at that graduation," he said.

"Yeah, ain't she going to Southern Uni," I asked as I already knew the answer.

"Hell yea, Im coming too and Nigga is S M A R T," he said spelling it out.

"Yea okay, but let us get finish packing," I said.

"Aigh," he said as he hung up.

Like damn what if a killer was about to kill me and you hung up?

Like nigga fuck you.

"Fuck that nigga I swea" I said as I put my phone down and continued to pack.

"Girl, you seen those Sororities that Southern got?" Jayda asked me.