Chapter 18

Tatiana Jade Soliva| Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

So I woke up from hearing allis commotion. I got up from Kamari's bed and walked to where all the noise was coming from.

"Get tf outta my house cuh" I heard Kamari yell.

"I'll leave but I know you still fucking love me," Some girl said.

"Bitch I never loved you, leave now before I put my fucking hands on forreal Kiana," Kamari said.

"Oh, so this who you been the fuck with," Kiana said while pointing at me.

I scrunched my face up quick as hell.

Like bitch, LOOK AT YOU DF

"You saying it like I've been with you recently. I don't want nothing to do with you get tf out, you dumbass hoe" Kamari said as he went to go sit down while she was still in here looking like a dumbass.

"Yea whatever nigga" she said while eyeballing me as I went to go sit down next to Kamari.

"The fuck you looking at," I said as I jerked my head back. "Like damn all in my face"

"Bitch don't get smart," Kiana said.

I don't do allat talking shit once you call me a bitch, you done for.

I instantly got up and get all personal in her face.

"What did you just call me," I asked her.

"A bit-" I straight punch her in her shit making her step back three times.

She threw her couple of hits and then the next thing I knew she was on the floor and I was on top of her beating her ass.

"Bitch" *punch* "Dont" *busted her lip* "Call me" *slap slap* "A bitch" *punch* "Agian" *making her bleed*

I felt someone pick me and instantly knew who it was.

"Nah get the fuck off of me Kamari, she wanna get smart, calling me a bitch" I said. "She doesn't even know me"

"Chill out," he said. "Allat because she called you a bitch?" he asked.

"Hell yeah, Aint no BITCH finna disrespect me when she doesn't even know me," I said getting 48 hot.

"Get her the fuck out of here" Kamari yelled to Drey. That is his homeboy/close friend type shit.

"You need to chillat. Calm down li baby" he said.

"And who the fuck was that," I said changing the convo because I wasn't even mad nomo.

"Some bitch I fucked a loooooongg time ago and she still stuck over this dick," he said as he point to his pants.

"How long ago was that," I asked him.

"You beat her ass. See I knew you still had that drama shit in you" Jayda said tryna hype me up.

"Im cracking up. But answer me how long ago was that" I asked him

"Shii, in January of last year. She was a hit it and quit it" he said shrugging.

"Most def, I remember that shit," Shaun said dapping him.

I twitched my eye a li.

"Shaun shut the fuck nobody was talking to yo ass," I said erting him off from Kamari's hand

"Stop dickeating," he said.

"Ew, last time I remember Jayda said you got a coochie," I said laughing. Jayda busted out laughing.

"Not too much on my mans," Kamari said

"SO what you gay now?" I asked Kamari.

"Stop playing wimmie yo," he said.

"OH ARD THEN," I said getting in his face.

"That shit prolly stank," Shaun said dickeating once again.

"Oh, my Gawd. You must be a pro. Look how much dick you eating" I said to Shaun.

"Fuck up pussy" he said.

I grabbed a pillow and aimed and then threw it at his shit.

"Yoo get ya girl cuh," Shaun said to Kamari.

"Touch me, and I'll beat you the fuck up," I said warning him.

"Yeah, igh you said that last time, and look what happened," He said standing up.

I stood the fuck up too, bc he wasn't finna get me while I was sitting down.

"Oh, you bold," he said.

"Yea waddup now," I said as I put my hands up.

"I'll beat yo ass," he said as he pick me up and playfully slammed me on the couch.

"MF," I said as he hit him in the head.

"She tryna give my nigga a concussion," Shaun said as he ran over towards us and they both started jumping me.

"Unt unt. Yall not finna jump my sister" Jayda said as she closed her laptop and got up and started punching on them.

I finally got up and whoop Shaun and Kamari's ass. Bc, why would yall try to jump me?

"Ight I'm done. Im outta breath" Shaun said wheezing.

"Yea sit ya dumbass down," Jayda said laughing.

"We whooped yall asses," I said damn near dying outta breath.

"Yo li ass sound just like Shaun," Kamari said.

"Shut the fuck up, before I drop you like this bitch" I said as I pointed to Shaun.

He jumped at me.

"Im just playing" I said as I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.

As I was grabbing water, the phone in the kitchen began to ring. I answered it.

"Hello," I said as I picked it up.

"Yeah, can I speak to K3," A deep voice said.

"Yeah, but who this," I asked.

"Tell him its MT" the person said before hanging up.

"BAEE. Somebody called for you" I yelled from the kitchen. Then I walked into the living room.

"Why you yell then walk back in here." he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"But who is MT" I asked him.

"My big homie, his name Marquis Terrell" he said.

Thats my dad name.....

Thoughts pookies?

ALSO VOTE AND COMMENT ON ANYTHING IF YOU NEED TOO!