Chapter 30

Kamari|K3

Miami, Florida

It's five days into the trip already. Me and bro was walking around on the boardwalk. Just talking.

"You told her you love her yet," Shaun asked me.

"Not yet," I said.

"Ian say that shit either yet," Shaun said laughing.

Tbh I am in love with this girl, I just don't wanna end up doing no dumb shit.

"You the bid yo," I said while stopping for a street taco.

"How can I help yall boys," A lady asked.

"Lemme get 4 tacos," I said.

"No problem handsome"

"She flirtin'" Shaun said boostin'

"She dtm bro," I said laughing.

"Here you go," she said handing us the tacos, with a piece of paper on it.

"Yo why its paper on my food," I asked calmly.

"It's my gram, daddy," she said.

"Chill I gotta girl br-" before I finished my sentence I just walked off.

"Ian got time for that," I said laughing while throwing the paper away.

"And you know Tati li ass crazy over you," he said.

"I know, ion wanna put her in a predicament where she feels like she has to fight over me," I said eating my food.

"Real shit tho. We were taught by grandmom, oh baby we got manners and care about how to treat a female" he said.

"Hell yeah," I said making my way back to my car.

"How do you feel about going on a yacht," Shaun said.

"Well since we are in Miami, why not," I said.

"Lemme hit up my homie, and tell 'em hook us up," Shaun said pulling his phone out.

"Igh, we gon stop at this street ball game real quick," I said after pulling out and heading to the lo.

"Igh," he said as he proceeded to roll up. So we can hit a splif real quick.

We made it to the lo, it was boostin'. Niggas as trash tho but it's going good or w/e

"Let's get one of them spike drinks" Shaun heading to the bar.

After getting our drink, we headed back to the hotel.

"Finally yall back," Tati said as she opened the door.

"What do you mean, we werent gon for long," I said.

"So I miss you," She said as I sat down onna the bed.

"I miss you too mamas. We going onna yacht tomorrow and jet skiing" I said.

"Ooouu, I couldn't wait to do both of them like omg," she said all hyped.

"Yea. Ian gon lies tho, Im tired asab" I said laying all the way down.

"Go to sleep then," she said while laying on my chest and rubbing my ear.

"Night, mamas," I said while kissing before dozing off.