Chapter 70

Kamari Jones | k3

Nola

I was pissed the fuck off last night after her crazy ass bust me in my mouth.

She ain't fuck up my teeth though but my lip was big ass fuck.

"Damn nigga. Fuck happen to you?" Kai asked.

"Ya cousin crazy ass" i said while shaking my head.

"Damn. She still be beating on niggas huh" she said while laughing.

"Nigga shut up. She prolly whoop ya ass too. And it wasn't even her hands. She threw my phone at me" I said.

"How the fuck She threw your phone at you? Why the fuck you let her take that shit from you to throw at you. This dumb as fuck foe" she said.

"Nigga she grabbed the shit on the low. I wasn't even paying attention" I said.

"Well what the fuck you do? I mean I know my cousin she just don't hit onna nigga fo nuffin" she said.

"You right she don't. But I told her one thing when I knew it was something totally different. I'm about to pick her up right now actually. " I said as I grabbed my keys.

"Igh. Be safe. And this time be aware of your 'surroundings' " Kai said while she started to laugh at me.

__

I honked my horn letting Tati know I was there.

Her momma came to the door and waved and Tati came out and walked towards the car.

"Waddup mama" I said tryna give her a kiss.

"Don't kiss me with that lip." She said.

Oh she tryna be funny 😂  like she wasn't the one who did it.

"You still mad at me?" I asked her as I rubbed her stomach.

"You know I am. Ian gon forget no shit that just happened last night." She said.

"We gon stop at Chipotle real quick." I said before making a turn.

She ignored me but I made it to Chipotle drive thru.

"Lemme get a bowl" I said as I added what I wanted to it.

"You want sumn mama?" I asked Tati.

"Mmm mmmn" she mumbled.

I pulled up to pick my order up and pulled off.

I opened it up and sat it up on the arm rest tray I had brought.

"Lemme get some" Tati said after I took one bite.

"I just ask ya ass did you want some. Why yeen say yeah?" I asked her.