Chapter 23

Tatiana|Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

I got up early and decided to wrap the gifts I brought because it's Christmas today. I got up early at 3:43 am.

After wrapping all these gifts, I decided to put the tree up and kinda decorate the house.

(USE YOUR IMAGINATION PLEASE AND TY:) )

After I got finished decorating, I went back to bed. A mf was still tired.

@ 10:24

I woke up from the smell of food somebody was cooking. I got up and walk towards the kitchen.

Surprisingly it was Kamari that was cooking.

That nigga can cook. Ouu shit

I forgot Jayda and Shaun left last night.

"Good morning baby, what you cooking," I asked Kamari

"Shi, nun forreal," he said nonchalantly

I twitch my eye at him and then looked in the pot. He was making eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, and grits.

"Okay, look like I taught you well," I said patting him on his back.

"Mf no you didn't, and don't be pattin' me like that," he said slapping my ass hard.

"You'll be ight when I slap yours," I said.

"And that'll be the day you die," he said with a straight face

Okay Mister Mann

"Anyways you need to hurry up Im hungry," I said as my phone began to ring.

Jaydaa 👩‍❤‍👩

Would Like to FaceTime...

"Yooo," I said as the call connected.

"What you doing," Jayda asked.

"Nun, what you doing," I asked.

"Almost there," She said.

"Igh hurry up, Kamari ass in hea cooking," I said pointing the camera at him.

"Im cracking up. But Ima call you when we close" She said.

"Igh, I love you," I said into the camera.

"I love you too," she said blowing a kiss into the camera and hanging up.