Chapter 43

Kamari | K3New Orleans, Louisiana

Kamari | K3
New Orleans, Louisiana

I really wanted a way to apologize to Tati. A nigga really in love with her.

Ian mean for allat shit to happened so fast.

"Mane I'll be back real quick" I said to gang before dipping.

I drove to Tati house and she was already outside.

"Get in real quick I wanna talk" I said as I rolled my window down

"Whatever" she said before she hop in and spinned off.

"Why you being so distant now" I asked her

"Why you fuck another female while you were Ina relationship" she said

"Ian mean too igh. Shorty had me Ina chokehold. I couldn't control myself. But I promise ima do better if you give me a chance mamas" I said putting my hand on her thigh

From her body language I knew she wasn't fucking with a nigga. She turned her back on me.

I stopped at a corner store to grab me and her something to drink.

I seen some niggas posted up outside the store. Wasn't scaring shit. I let it known I had my shit on me when I walked past them

I grabbed two jugs of Arizona and walked up to the counter to pay for them.

Then tell me why I seen a familiar face.

"Hey papi" Maria said

Ian respond I just swipe my card and waited for my receipt

"You should've spoke back" Maria said. And the second after she said that I heard give gunshots go off.

I instantly ran outside to make sure nothing hit Tati.

I ran to my car and my car got hit 5 times. Then I seen Tati laying on her back with blood everywhere.

I instantly got in the car and sped drive my way to the nearest hospital.

I couldn't believe she got shot again. I couldn't lose the love of my life once again.

We made it to the hospital and she instantly got into the surgery room.

My hands started to shake. I couldn't think straight. I didn't know if I wanted to punch this glass window or anything.

"Who the fuck shot my girl again" I kept saying to myself.

I already took care of the motherfucker that shot her once.

A nurse came out and said "She's fine. She just can't come out the hospital for 3 more weeks. We need to pay intensive care on her"

"Fuck" I said before leaving out the hospital and got in My car. I couldn't think straight.

I called Jayda and Shaun. .

"It's tati. Can yall sit up at the hospital with her. I got some shit to handle" I said before hanging up.

I drove back to my house tm switch our cars.

I then drove back to the store where the shooting took place. I waited there until 3 something in the morning. I then seen Maria and the same group of niggas that was in front of the store.

I grabbed my AR with the scope on it out of the back seat.

I aimed for the niggas she was with first. And shot them first then Maria. Straight in the dome. Then I pulled off and went straight for the driveway.

I unloaded my clip and tucked my car into the engine of my car and made ay to the hospital. I stayed there the whole night even though I knew she had to stay there for 3 weeks.

I couldn't wait to get my first visit with her. I should've knew something was up with that weird ass bitch. I got something for her friend as well.

Hopefully Von don't feel no wag from what I juh did. But if he do fuck him.

[DRAMMAAAAAAA]