Chapter 64

Tatiana | Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

Today was me and Jayda gender reveal party.

I wore this nice ass pink dress with some slides. Jayda wore a blue outfit with white heels.

I don't know how she does this shit. I can't wear heels at alll!!

Our parents decorate the hall we rented out and filled the balloons with the gender color of the babies.

I was super excited because I wanted a girl but Jayda wanted a boy.

Hopefully we get what we asked for. 🤞🏾

"Thanks you to everyone who came and participated in the li games we had going on but now its time to find out what our babies are having. So here are the balloons and popped the on 3" My Momma said before she handed me and Jayda balloons with out initials on them.

We grabbed the balloon and a needle.

"On three. One, two, three" my Momma said.

We both popped the balloons. Everyone was recording.

●THREE. TWO.   ONE.      POP!!!●

"Yessss oh my fucking godddd" I said while jumping in a circle. Kamari ran over to me and gave me a hug and so did my Momma.

"We fucking knew it" Shaun and Jayda said as they both dapped each other up. Act just like boys.

"Can't wait for li mama to get here" Kamari said while he kissed my stomach.

"I had a feeling it was gonna be a girl" I said.

"These mfs over there acting like they gang members and shit. Hyping each other up so roughly." I said while shaking my head.

"Finally we can go baby shopping" Jayda yelled.

"Omg this girll" my Momma said.

●AFTER THE GENDER REVEAL PARTY●

"What about Tazanah?" I asked Kamari.

"Ion like that name for MY daughter. Prolly Imani. So our names could be a little alike" he said while cheesing mad hard.

"I like that name but I wanna pick her middle name." I said.

"Ight so?" He said smartly.

"Imani Amari Solvia Brown" I said.

"Theres nothing to be said about that. The name speaks for its fucking self" Von said as he walked in a li zesty.

I really hope he's playing bc if not he did a hell of a job hiding his sexualiaty.

"I like that shit. But let's go baby shopping since we found out out gender" Kamari said as he helped me up out of the chair.

Me and Von followed Kamari to the car and he drove to Walmart.

"I'm so fucking tired bruh" I said while yawning.

"So do you get your period while your pregnant" Von asked me.

"Broo. No nigga but if you do something is definitely wrong" I said.

"So how does that shit even feel having a human swimming inside you like that?" Von asked me as he grabbed a buggy. 🛒

"Bro why you asking all these questions?" I asked him.

"Cus I'm tryna get ya cousin pregnant" he said seriously.

"You wildn broo" Kamari said as he shook his head.

"Come on so we could head back home" I said as I pulled the buggy to the baby isle.

"You tryna breast feed?" Kamari asked as he picked up a breat pump.

"Hell nah. Can't do that one" I said and he threw that shit back where he got it from.

●AFTER BUYING UNNECESSARY STUFF●

"This alot of shit for a baby that isn't even Born yet" Shaun said

"Shut up because you and Jayda got allat shit in ya room. So unt unt" I said shutting him up.

"Nette needa hurry up" I said and speaking of the devil she knocked on the door.

"Mane these bitches already outside" she said as she walked up.

Kamari dug inside the couch and grabbed his gun and we walked outside.

"Not you having bitches to handle ya shit. And don't think you having a nigga tryna check me gon stop me" Nicole said as she stepped out her car.

She was with the big ass bitches and some niggas.

"Ain't nobody worried about ya sour pussy ass" Jayda yelled.

Next thing I knew Nicole ran up and Nette swung her ass right back down them steps.

"Oou bitch i got something for you" Nicole said as she looked back at one of the niggas she was with.

And he digged in pocket and pulled out a gun and aimed right for my stomach.

Von, Shaun, and Kamari both hopped down with their guns and pointed it to all the girls. Including Nicole who was still onna ground.

"Put that fucking gun down pussy.  Or you'll be the first one popped" Kamari said as he pointed to the roof.

"I'm out this bitch. Nicole bring ya ass" he said before they all pulled off.

"Mane I'm finna kill this bitch" Kamari said before we started to walk into the house and we heard a car swerve and bullets started to fly.

●AUTHOR MESSAGE●

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AGAIN. Make sure to vote and comment on anything.🫶🏾