Chapter 53

we made it to 30k!!! 🎉

Tatiana | Tati
New Orleans, Louisiana

"I'm expecting" I said to Kamari as he was onna the edge of my bed playing some dumb ass game.

"A package right?" He said.

"Duh nigga. What else?" I said as I mugged up Inna middle of his forehead.

He got up and pushed me onna bed.

"Don't be pushing me like that. Li strong ass mf" I said as I finally got up off the bed.

"But anyways. Some of my packages come today" I said as I tracked my package on my phone. It was only like four stops away. Couldn't wait!

"You gon go broke watch" he said.

"How"

"Always ordering shit. Almost everyday" he said.

"Umm I gets money. So don't be mad you can't spend ya money like I doo" I said as I walked away.

I was Inna living room as the door bell rung.

I opened the door and seen Jayda with one of my packages in her hand as the rest was in the front of the door.

"I got the only lightest one" she said as she made way into the house.

Shaun and Kamari grabbed the rest of the packages.

"Yall so nice. My arms are so sore" I said as I rubbed my arms.

"Please ya ass ain't do shit because carry one just ONE box Inna crib" Kamari said.

"Yea igh" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"How the hell yall motherfuckers gon get this shit to the salon tho. That's whats I'm worried about" Shaun said.

"A U-Haul truck. And yall gonna be our workers but for free tho" Jayda said.

"Yooo" I said laughing but she wasn't lying.

"Yall always do some sleek shit. Always" Kamari said shaking his head

Ugh anyways.

"We used to have our own shop. After our dad got booked we took over the shop. But that shit been closed since we started college." Shaun said.

"Why don't y'all just fix the shop up anIKd open it back up" I said

"We could but we 99.9% we're not" Kamari said.

"Ooh. Okay." Jayda said.

"ANYWAYS. We gotta get this package to the shop. It's only like 20 mins away. I already ordered the U-Haul." I said as I grabbed one of the packages.

"Smh" Kamari said as we all left out.

We made it the the u haul truck and they grabbed them holder things.

Me and Jayda sat in the car while Shaun and Kamari was slaving. They were finally done and we drove to the salon.

They grabbed the packages out the truck and brought them into the salon.

I always dreamed of having my own salon with my sister. And it's just us working there. We don't gotta worry about no other bitch trying to do us over. And my dream finally came true. I couldn't wait to open my shop.

"Finally" I said as I sat down in one of the new salon chairs.

"Still ain't do shit" Kamari said.

"Anyways. This looks so cute like omg" I said looking around.

"No forreal. This is cute as fuh. We needa have a grand opening for this shit" Jayda said.

"Forrealll" I said getting hype.

"Yall need wait at least wait 2 weeks to let people know where the shop is located and shit. Shit like that yamean" Shaun said.

"You right. Anyways let's head to the ice cream jawn down the street" Jayda said.

"Igh. I'm in the mood for some ice cream too" I said as we all walked out the salon.

We made it there and ordered our ice cream then walked back out the shop and walked back to the salon.

"This shit good." Kamari said.

We both look at each other and just laughed. Ever since he ate me out we just been giving each other these looks bruh. Idk why.

"Yall Nasty motherfuckers. We in the public. PUBLIC. Li freaky ass children" Shaun said.

"Shut up nigga" Kamari said.

"Yall niggas always arguing. That's how mfs know yall brothers" Jayda said.

-------

After we got finished with the shop we made it back to my apartment. So me and Jayda could get washed up dressed.

Shaun and Kamari was already dressed and 'washed'

I went to go take care of my hygiene and then got dressed.

I grabbed my white tube top and some blue ripped jeans.

After I got dressed I seen that jayda was wearing a black tube top and some black cargo jeans.

"Finally yall motherfuckers be taking so damn long to get dressed" Von said and I was shocked.

"How the hell you get in my house. Who even let ya dumb ass in here" I said to Von.

"He did" he said as he pointed to Shaun.

"Yall niggas. Let's go bruh" I said as I grabbed my keys and we all made way to the boys cars.

We drove to some carnival that was happening not to far from the apartment and enjoyed our day. Also nette pulled up later into that day.

[Sorry for the long wait I had some stuff going on this week.]