Chapter 34

Omniscient

"A beautiful young lady has been fatally shot. You all may know her as Tatiana. As young man was trying to save her he got shot as well. Police and investigators are looking into the shooting that occurred on 8th street." The news reporter said as the ambulance was rushing her into the back of the van.

As the ambulance got to the nearest hospital they seen that someone was already there waiting for Tatiana.

"She's not loosing a lot of blood which is good. Get her in the room" a doctor said to the nurses.

They rushed her to room and before to started their examine and surgery on her to try and get the bullets out for her to stop some of the bleeding.

Kamari, Jayda, Billy, Shaun, and her parents pulled up to the hospital.

"Where is Tatiana Silva" Momma K asked.

"She's in room 444 on East side of the. Building. She got released fro.surgery 2 hours ago" Nurse Dorothy said

"Thank you" Momma K said as everyone rushed to room 444

"Omg my baby. I'm so happy your alive. I don't what I would do. Omg who did this to my baby like what the fuck" Momma K said.

Everyone started to shed tears, especially Kamari since he wasn't with her to protect her.

"Im okay. I got hit in the leg 2 times but they said the bullet didn't go deep enough for me to lose anything I need. So I can still walk" Tati said as she got up and walked to everyone.

She hugged them and started to conversation about how everything went down. Kamari knew who did but decided to go upon himself and handle things.

2 weeks later everything has been going pretty good for everyone. Read next chapter to find out