Chapter 7

Jayda

Baton Rogue

"So how was yall night," I asked Tati as she woke up.

"Girl, It was good. And I think I might actually like him" she said

"Opppp," I said being extra.

"Girl shut up. But we going on another date again. But how are you and Shaun doing" she asked.

Truth be told we are both just some toxic ass mfs.

"We doing okay, I can say," I said.

"Oh, that's good. Yall should come with us. We just going to a nice couple park. It's gone be me, Dez, you, Shaun, tammy, and his friend Dooda" she said.

"Oh okay. So what yall having a rainbow picnic" I asked out of curiosity.

"Something like that, but we have to get something of all the colors. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and of course pink" she said.

This girl loves pink. Her ass even has pink trash bags.

"Oh ard. So we have to get something in all those colors." I said.

"Yea, that's why Im finna leave to go with Dez so we could go shopping," she said as she got up.

"Ima let Shaun know," I said as I took out my phone.

I texted him and let him know. I saw that Tati was done as she walked out of the bathroom. I had gone to go to take care of my hygiene and walked out of the bathroom and saw that Tati had already left.

I just decided to wear a jersey and some jean shorts. Something simple. I had left out and drove to the grocery store.

I walked in and went straight to the snack aisle. I grabbed strawberries (red), chickens wings and wing sauce (orange), funyons(yellow), all green skittles (green), Ranch flavored Doritos (blue), takis (purple), and for pink, I decided to make pink edibles. (weed-infused rice crispy treats)

After I finally made it back to our dorm room, I decided to start making the wings and edibles.

3 hours later

Everything was done and I finally was done getting ready. I had met up with Shaun.

"Heyy, you smell good," I said as I hugged him.

"preciate it, you look good," he said as he gripped my ass.

We walked to his car and I made him take my pictures.

@jaydamariee

We finally arrived to the park. I seen my sister, tati, and she was looking good, but Ion know bout everybody else.

,"Hey" I said as we walked up.

"Hey"

"Hello"

"How you doing"

After meeting everyone we started to enjoy the picnic and our day.

For red, there were strawberries, watermelon, KitKat, red airheads, a red bag of Doritos, and red ring pops.

For orange, it was my hot wings, reeses, goldfish, ruffles, Cheeto puffs, and Fanta.

Yellow: Funyons, Lays, Peanut M&M's, skittles, Lemonheads, and a pack of golden Oreos.

Green: All green skittles, Sour cream & onion pringles, Green rings pops, weed, foot roll up.

Blue: Blue bag of Doritos, Oreos, blue airheads, popcorn.

Purple: Takis, purple airheads, purple ring pops, Mentos.

Pink: My pink edibles, pink soda, pink pop rocks, pink cookie.

Ngl that's a lot of shit just for 6 muhfuckin people

"The weed is crazy," Shaun said laughing.

"These wings hitting Jayda," Tati said.

After the picnic, me and Shaun drove back to his dorm and ended our night together.