Chapter 42

Jayda MarieNew Orleans, Louisiana

Jayda Marie
New Orleans, Louisiana

"You fix that shit with my sister" I asked Kamari maggot ass

"Nah she ain't fw a real nigga right now" he said and I laughed.

"Please you wasn't that real if she broke it off with ya dumbass" I said laughing. Then Shaun popped me in my head.

"Don't make me show ya homies who daddy is" I said as I sized him up.

"Yo li ass ain't gon do shit" he said as he sat me down on top of him.

"A real nigga tryna get put on" Von said.

"Please yo ass cannot stay to one mf for a week" Kamari said as he rolled up.

They all didn't know that Tati was coming over besides me.

They heard a knock on the door and they all clutched their pearls. Sn but the grabbed their guns and Von went to go opened the door.

It was Tati. Duh

"Hey sis" I said as I jumped up and gave her a hug.

"HEYY. I brought some snacks" she said as she dropped 3 bags on the table.

"Damn a nigga almost shot you" Von said.

Her facial expression changed bc she got wasn't feeling that joke. She got shot 2 months ago so she was still sensitive when it comes to that.

"Damn ain't gon speak" Kamari said.

"Maybe she don't wanna speak to a hoe ass nigga. H.A.N." I spelled out.

"Shut up with that rag tail ass braid" he said and I heard Shaun laugh.

"Ain't shit funny." I said.

"Real wrap. Ntm on my sister. She still look better than the bitches YALL be fw" Tati said as she was heavy on the 'yall' part.

"Still bring old shit up" I heard Kamari mumble.

"Still sticking ya dick in anything" tati mumbled back.

"ANYWAYS. Let's hit Walmart up real quick. I wanna cook something to eat. And yall niggas never go grocery shopping" I said breaking the tension that was going on between them two.

"Igh. I'm taking Tati wimmie. The rest of you niggas better find somebody else to ride with" Kamari said.

Tati just scrunched her face up but I knew she was gonna ride with him anyways.

As we got into Walmart. I went straight to the food section and everybody else parted ways to different isles and sections.

"Bae we should do a movie night" I said.

"Igh. Ima let them niggas know" he said as he pulled his phone out.

I grabbed some snacks popcorn kernels and bevs. Ofc.

He paid for everything and we left and made way back to his house. He already had a popcorn and hotdog machine.

I asked him were those his but he never seems to give me a full answer. Just be half assing shit.

"Me and Tati gon set it up. While yall can look for a movie to watch" I said as me and Tati made way to the living room.

Everyone got dressed and the snack stand was set up.

(Movie night at Kamari's house)

We decided that we was going to watch the new Wakanada Movie. It was a really good one.

Surprised that nobody didn't leave yet.

But that was my night. I really hope for my sister and Kamari to get back together.

[Boys POV next btw]