Chapter 52

Tatiana | Tati
New Orleans, Louisiana

I was sitting on the edge of my bed having flashbacks from what happened last night.

Kamari was still sleep so I got up and went into the kitchen.

I had on his T-shrit because I couldn't find my clothes or underwear that I had on last night.

"Well good morning. Looked like you had some good diqúe last night" Jayda said as he looked the same way I did. 🤦‍♀️

Little do she know that he only ate me out. Ian letting him fuck yet.

"Girl shut up bc you look worse than Me I said laughing.

"Shut up. Pass me that bowl tho" she said as I handed her the bowl and we both fixed us some cereal.

The only had two boxes and it was both cinnamon toast crunch. I mean at least they had milk. Yamean.

"Is this all these niggas eat" Nette said as she entered the room.

"Damn Ian know yall niggas was still here" I said

"Girl I just got a message and they said that the building for our salon that we wanted was paid for and it's all ours" Jayda yelled.

"How the fuck. Ian pay for it all" I said as I check my phone. I still had all my money on it so how the hell??

"We need to get down there asap and see how it looks so we could go shopping" Jayda said.

I went into the room with Kamari and he was sitting up on his phone.

"I'm about to head out with the girls I be back later tho" I said as I went to go take care of my hygiene.

"And brush ya teeth" he yelled as I closed the door.

"Fuck you"

We made it to the building and it looked old. But paint and wallpaper will do it.

From the outside it was all white with old wrinkled paint.

"Definitely need a painter for the outside" jayda said as she passed me one of the keys for the building. She had one for herself.

"Ooou. I'm def loving the inside though. The space is everything" I said.

"Yes we def need chairs and sinks right there. The braiding stand there. And the front desk there" Jayda said as she pointed all around.

I laughed and I started to look online for some stuff that can go in here.

-THINGS I BROUGHT FOR THE SHOP ONLINE

I brought 2 pink comfy salon chairs, 2 braiding hair holders, alot of shampoo/conditioner, moisture/hair food, things for goodie bags, alot of braiding hair, 3 cute sofas and alot of paint.

-BACK AT KAMARI'S HOUSE

"Did you pay off the building I laid half for?" I asked Kamari as I plopped down next to him like always.

"Damn bruh. And yeah I did. Its a problem?" He asked smartly.

I folded my lips so small like a white person's and look him dead in the eye.

"Dumbass" I mumbled as I open a bag of some fruit snacks.

"So what's the move today" Von stupid ass said.

"Nigga shut up its raining" Nette said once she popped him Inna head.

"Yall always fighting and arguing." Jayda said as I laughing. I just shook my head.

[Ntm in this chapter I'm tired af. Bout to get folks nem to write the other ones tmr]