Chapter 68

Kamari || k3

Somewhere in New Orleans

"Diamond Ian with that old shit bruh. You gotta move on someday in ya life" I said to Diamond aka TeeTee

"Ooo so now you using real names? But k3 you know we still a thing and we been a thing" Diamond said.

"Mane shorty you know I gotta girl and a baby onna way with her. I'm not worried about you no more. And we been stop fucking around years ago" I said getting a li mad.

"Mmchtt. Boy bye. Fuck that girl. She don't even want you forreal she just want your money. You see me I want you" she said as she tried to rub my arm but I pushed her back.

"Nah. I'm not onnat shit no mo" I said before getting back in my car.

I went over there only to pick up some baby stuff my oldest cousin tiesha had for us. But she be on some weird shit.

I started the car and turned on my playlist. Shuffle style. First song that played was Latto.

"What the fuck" I said as I instantly skipped her song.

"Tati ass must've did this shit bruh" I said to myself.

I turned on some Lil Baby and headed my way back to the crib.

____

"BAEE!! Where you at?!?" I yelled when I got in the house.

"I'm in the yard bald head" she yelled back.

I walked into the back with the boxes.

"Tell me why this hoe tryna rekindle her relationship with me. I had to tell her Ian tryna yet with her. She's dead to me for all I give a fuck" I said.

"I don't give a fuck about her. Long as ya retarded ass ain't contributed to her stupidness" Tati said as she cut up some fruit.

"Hell nah. I left after I got these boxes. Ti said it's a baby chair in there and baby safe items to be spread around the house." I said as I brung em back into the house.

"I can't wait. But I thought you was doing that thing today?" She asked me.

"Oh shit I deadass forgot we got that shit going on. Lemme call them over here. Nah just get ready and you already know how to dress" I said as I locked the back door and made way upstairs to change as well.

I change into some black sweats and a black pullover.

Tati had on a black one piece.

"Cmon we gotta take the old car" I said as I grabbed my keys.

We walked downstairs and turned the lights off and walked into the garage.

I got into this old ass car I got when I got fresh outta high school.

"Damn this shit looks like it's finna break down. Wade in the waterrrrr" Tati started to sing.

"This shit was hot back Inna day" I said as I started the car and pulled off. 

We made it to the designated location and we walked inside.

It was the same spot where we had to pop the same nigga at.

"This finna bring back alot of memories!" Tati whispered as we walked into the basement.

"Mmmm mmm" I heard somebody yelled.