Chapter 63

Jayda Marie | Jayda

Jayda Marie | Jayda

New Orleans, Louisiana

"Sooo where the fuck are we going" I asked Tati as she hopped in my car.

"Shit. I don't know. But they just want us to follow them. But separately of course" she said sounding outta breath.

"Rd. But lemme see that promise ring"  I said as I stopped at a red light.

She held her hand out and that ring was beautiful as fuck.

"Oou that's sooo fucking cute. He definitely ate on that ring" I said before Tati started laughing.

"Yes. Im glad he wasn't proposing. Because I don't know about getting married yet. I'm not saying that I never will but I just don't know yet about all that" Tati said.

"I'm yeah not yet. But you'll definitely figure it out in the future when the time is right" I said as we finally pulled up to wherever they took us at.

"Ya ass drive slow as fuck" Von said.

"Don't start wimmie before I throw this water on you" I said before I leaned on my car. Tati rolled her eyes at him.

"This is a restaurant. Black owned one too. And it got some alcohol free drinks." Kamari said.

"Ohhh shit. Bettt" Tati said as we started to walk up towards the restaurant.

"You good?" Shaun asked me as he put  hand on my waist.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Baby just kicking my ass tho" I said and he started laughing.

"Fuck funny?" I asked him.

"The way you walk is" he said. I ignored him.

We got inside the restaurant and it was a li lit situation going on.

It wasn't as pack as many places but it had people in it.

"Hello. Bar or both" a waiter asked.

"Both" Von said.

"Okay follow me" the waiter said as we followed him to a long table so we could all fit.

It was me, Shaun, Tati, Kamari, Von and Nette.

"And it's air-conditioning. Okayy pop out then" Nette said.

"Yooo" I said laughing.

●AFTER EVERYONE ORDERED THEIR FOOD AND DRINKS. THEY LEFT AND WENT TO KAMARI HOUSE●

"We should hit the pool up. It's only like 10 minutes away" Kamari.

"You always wanna 'hit up' somewhere. That's how her ass got pregnant" Von said pointing as Tati.

I almost laughed but I hadda hold it.

"Shut ya dumb ass up. I'm Talking about going down there dummy." Kamari said.

"You so fucking stupid bruh" Tati said.

"Yes like even I knew what it meant. He always saying that shit." Nette said.

"Shut ya li ass up before you end up pregnant shorty" Von said as he gripped up Nette.

"I wouldn't mind" Nette said.

"Anywho yall niggas get dressed so we could leave out" Shaun said before I followed him upstairs to change my clothes.

"They some nasty motherfuckers" Shaun said as he closed him room door.

"I know ya ass not talking. You as nasty ad they are" I said as I took our all my clothes.

Butt ass naked.

"Baby don't disrespect my nasty. I'm even nastier. So don't try" he said as he gripped my by neck and played with my clit for a few seconds then step back 

"You so nasty. Let's go so we could take our shower" I said before grabbing our towels.

"I'm coming. Well not yet but you gon get the memo soon" he said as he started to take his clothes off.

I turned the water on and got in the shower.

He stepped in and stood behind me.

"You look so fucking good baby." He said as he turned me around facing the wall.

He bent me over a little. Plus he was already hard.

I bite my lip because I already knew what we was about to get into.

He stick his dick inside me and he moaned first.

"Fuckkk" he moaned.

He was going slow making sure it was all in, in a very stroke and all.

"Oouuu daddy. Yes I like it like that" I said as I started to fuck him back but he pulled out.

He pushed my head down towards his dick and he indicated that he wanted some head.

I sat down on the edge of the shower and started to go in.

I didn't use no hands. Only mouth action.

My mouth was on the tip and I was swirling my tongue around the trip and licking the part he piss out of making him moan.

He grabbed my head and pushed it down farther.

At this point it was more than halfway in my mouth.

I started to go back and forth then I started to use my hands.

I was going side to side stroking his dick while I was still sucking and licking.

"Oooou I'm finally nuttt!!" He moaned. I kept going.

He nutted inside my mouth and I swallowed it but I kept sucking.

He gon end up like my ass last night. I kept cumming and he was still going.

"Fuckk" he said as his legs shook.

I kept going for a good 30 seconds.

I stood up and we both took care of our hygiene.

●AT THE POOL●

I had on this black swimming top and some black nike shorts. I sat on the edge of the pool.

Everybody was in besides Shaun. He was sitting down drinking.

"Jayda watch out" Tati yelled. I ducked and Shaun dumbass jumped into the pool splashing water all on me.

I shook my head and the sooner I knew it he was sitting in front of me and pulled me down slowly.

This nigga was in 6 ft. And his ass knew I couldn't swim.

"SHAUNN!!!  This too fucking deep" I yelled.

"I gotchu baby. Wrap ya legs around my waist" he said and he swam over towards 4 ft.

I could barely stand up in that he I was near Jayda and Nette anyways.

Them pools do not be no fucking 4ft. That shit be way deeper than that.

_____________

●AUTHOR MESSAGES●

Good morning yall. How yall feeling about this book so far. ???

Once this book hit 100k views. I wanna start a brand new book apart from this. Ofc yall gonna get Ride or Die pt 2 with or without the 100k views.

But I love and thank all yall for the support. I really enjoyed writing this and replying to yall comments.

🤪🩵🩵