Chapter 57

Tatiana | Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

The last time I said I love you while in a relationship was with my boyfriend.  Which was the same time I gotten my heart broken. So I was stuck but I knew how I felt so I said this.

"Kamari, I love you too. And it's not just because you said you love me it's because of how the way you treat me, love me, caress me, please me, everything. You do everything so perfect and I love that about you. Of course we Had our thick and thin times but that don't mean shit. So yes I truly love you" I said as i started to let a tear drop from my eyes.

"Don't cry mamas. You know I will always be here for yo ass. Even more now especially when you carrying My child around. Cmere" he said before I went in for a deep and lovely hug from him.

"Let's enjoy the rest of our day mamas" he said as he held my hand and we walked with the rest of the group.

___________________________________________

~A WEEK LATER~

"We finally finished" I said.

"Yes now its almost time for us to go down there" Jayda said.

We were getting ready for our grand opening at the salon.

"Sis you look good" Jayda said as she hugged me.

"So do you sis. I see your little bump it's so cute" I said as I rubbed her stomach.

There was a Tesla outside waiting for us.

We made it to the salon and it was bookoo people out there.

"I finally see them in real life" someone said.

I assumed they was a YouTube supporter of my channel. Which gained to 2M subs.

We walked out of the car and it was a red rug leading into the salon

"Welcome everyone to the salon. It may seem confusing. One side is my sisters and the other side is mines. I'm the one who does Hair and nails. And my beautiful sister is the one who does Lashes and Makeup." I said as I almost ran out of breath.

"We do open today but we aren't going to be in the shop just yet. There were a few people who put in application in and have been accepted. But before we actually open for clients and stuff. We do classes for 2 weeks. So there are 10 more spots and the ones who are perfect for the job will be picked" Jayda continued.

"So let's get those applications in and let's start this tour" I said as I cut the red rope that was tide to the front door. 

I seen camera lights fluttered and people cheering me on

The first time in life that I felt like I actually achieved something for once.

After showing everyone the tour we went back home and let our trusted friend help at the salon.

I was tired anyways but I know when I get home these mfns don't wanna chill they wanna go out and celebrate.

"We finally at the apartment" I said as we got out the car and walked inside the building.

"SURPRISE" everyone yelled and I even heard Kamari as well.

"Oh my godddd" me and jayda both yelled back.

I don't know why the fuck we ever choose to yell that loud back.

"Awwww come here my beautiful and successful babies" both of our parents said.

"Let's get this party started" my Momma said as she turned the music up.

I had to get out of this heavy ass dress so I went to go change out this heavy dress. I put on a pink skim dress I recently just brought.

"I know my baby will look so good pregnant" Kamari said as he slapped my ass

"How would you feel if i slapped ya ass. Watch you won't expect it watch" I said walking close up to him quietly.

"Mane move broo" he said pushing me back a li.

"Let's go motherfucker" I said as I walked out my room.

He followed me out the room and we started to celebrate our accomplishments.

_________

"You ever fucked somebody because it was a dare and had to be stuck with the same person because they got pregnant and had yo kids" Von said out of nowhere.

"Bro what. You be saying some of the most random shit out your mouth" I said laughing my ass off.

"I'm being forreal." He said while shaking his head.

"Please nigga you would fuck another with a pussy on it." Shaun said while laughing.

"I wrap up tho" He said clutching his 'pearls'.

"Don't act like that dick is boujee now" nette said.

"My dick been boujee fuck outta here" Von said.

Kamari and Shaun just laughed because they knew this nigga was lying.

"Fuck yall laughing for. Acting like yall dick boujee. It aint" he said sounding a li gay.

"Don't say it like that and mines is" Shaun said.

"Yall niggas bruh. Ever to be talking about each others dick" Jayda said shaking her head.

"Because they all dl" I whispered.

Kamari heard me tried to pop me Inna head but I caught his ugly ass.

"Motherfucker" I said as I tried to push him off the couch but he a li stronger than me so it didn't work.

__________________________

"I can't wait to find out what I'm having"  Jayda said.

"Shit me either. I'm really excited for this. I never could imagine us being pregnant. Especially at the same damn time." I said.

"Hell yeah but our babies gon be on top of world. Like omg" Jayda said as she scrolled on this pregnancy app she just downloaded on her phone.

"I hope I have a girl" I said.

"Ion think I want a girl. But it don't even matter. Whatever the gender is my baby forever gone eat" she said.

I just looked at her and laughed.

"Girl you don't be taking shit serious" I said before getting up and going to room. To get ready to go to sleep.

[How I'm feeling with this writing shit

[How I'm feeling with this writing shit. How are yall feeling about it so far. And be honest]