Chapter 39

Tatiana | Tati
New Orleans, Louisiana

2 days after allat shit happened with Kamari and that girl I had to bounce back to reality.

Bad bitches have bad days too.

So I got cute so I could take some pictures and post them on IG since I haven't posted in a while.

INSTAGRAM 📸

❤️272,618       💬27,732

❤️272,618 💬27,732

@tatiana.marie: I will always be HER ✨

After I got finished posting my pictures I decided to go treat myself to a little snack place.

I grabbed my keys and made my way to my car.

It was a nice day outside today. I'm actually surprised it's not raining yet.

I was trying my hardest to not remember anything I had with that hoe ass nigga Kamari.

"Hello ma'am what could I get" the cashier said.

"Can I get 4 cookies. I want the Texas sheet cake, key lime pie, raspberry cheesecake, and the chocolate one" I said

"Okay that'll be $92.73" cashier said.

"Okay" I said as I swiped my card.

"Thank you have a nice day" she said as she handed me my receipts.

I walked back to my car with a box of cookies and seen a familiar face.

"Tati right?" A familiar voice asked.

"Yeah. What you want?" I tried to ask kindly but didn't.

"Von. You don't remember me shorty? But fuck that whats wrong with you and my mans" he asked.

"That don't got nothing to do with me" I said as I got into my car

"He really fucked with you like that tho" He said as he closed my door

What a distinguish gentleman

So after that little inconvenience with Von. I drove back home.

"Hey sis you finally home. I was just about to call" Jayda said as I was walking in.

"Yeah. I went to go get some crumbl cookies. You was staying at his house all this time?" I said.

"Lemme try some. And yeah I was I wanted to give you some time" she said as she grabbed the knife.

I got all four of the cookies into halves so we both could try them together.

The cookies were good but my favorite was the raspberry one. I'm not really a big fan of sweets but i love to treat myself from time to time

"These hoes sweet as fuck." I said as I drunk some of my lemon water.

"Too muhfuckin sweet" jayda said.

" We should spend this weekend at a hotel" Jayda said out of nowhere.

"Bet. Let's go shopping" I said as I tried to mock a white girl voice.

Cringe ass fuh

"Let's hit up target and Publix" I said as I grabbed Jayda car keys.

I was tired of driving.

She drove to target first. We stopped at Starbucks so we could sip and shop. We both order rhe strawberry drink and started our shopping.

"We should just book a whole seven days" I said.

"Ard. We can" jayda said as she booked the room.

I grabbed all travel size stuff. Bc I don't like bringing my home stuff with my to hotels and stuff. Plus I would be made ashit if I lose a big container of something that I use daily.

All of our stuff came up to $500. We ordered the same drink we had as we left out Target.

"This my favorite drink from here" I said as I sipped my drink.

We made it to Publix. And surprisingly it wasn't as pack as it would be usually.

We just got snacks mainly bc I don't really like hotel food like that. Even though it be good but still yktv.

We made it back to the apartment. And packed the stuff up.

We decided to pack our clothes tonight bc we both take forever to get ready in the morning. I also packed my bathing suit bc there is an indoor pool there and also an Hot tub.

After we got done packing I decided to cook dinner.

I turned on some music and washed my hands.

I made mashed potatoes, asparagus, and steak. I've been craving some steak recently so that's another reason I decided to really cook that

"Hey big headed li girl" I said to Jayda as I handed her, her plate

"Thanks Auntie" she said.

"I'm not ya auntie hoe" I said as I walked out her room.

I fixed my plate and went into my room to finish watching my show. I finished my night off right in my bed watching TV

[Yall think they're gonna get back together.]