Chapter 35

Tatiana | Tati
New Orleans, Louisiana

I have been thinking about plenty of shit since I got shot a month ago.

Me and Kamari grew a even closer bond with each other. Von from the party started to come around more with Kamari. Jayda and Shaun been doing good. I can say that once something tragic happen it'll bring ppl close to each other.

"You haven't been out the house in a long time" Jayda said as she plopped on my bed.

"Girl you know they told me to be on bedrest for 2 weeks. Today my last day" I said as I ate some Doritos and Rotel dip.

"OH yeah. You know I be forgetting shit. You know Momma pregnant" she said.

"She's too old to be having more kids" I said as I was about to call her but she calling me already.

"Speaking of the devil" I said as I answered the FaceTime call.

"Hey Momma. Why you ain't tell me you was pregnant?" I asked.

"I was gonna supirse you and tell you to met me at the hospital for the first ultrasound. But Jayda told ya ass already. But still yall can met me at the hospital." She said.

"Momma you know I still gotta be on bedrest for 17 more hours" I said

"Girl you'll be fine. And I know it bc my kids are strong" she said making me smile a bit.

"Yeah and I'm actually healed but we'll see you at the hospital." I said as hung up.

I got my hygiene right and slipped on some "hospital" clothes. Just some sweats, a body suit and a long button up jacket that you can tie in the front instead of buttoning it up.

After the hospital check and us seeing the baby. We decided to go out for lunch.

"I can't belive you're having a baby" Jayda said.

"And it's a boy" is aid shocked

"Yeah my either. Ya daddy should be pulling uo" she said.

We was at a buffet since most restaurants was too far.

We started to fix our plates bc knowing my Dad he's gonna be late like always.

I had some general toast chicken over white rice with broccoli on the side.

After we all fixed our plates we seen that my dad finally was here but he wasn't alone. He was with Kamari and Shaun.

"Finally" my Momma said

"Dad you bring these niggas along with you all the time like they're your sons" I said frustrated.

They all looked at me in a blank stare

I rolled my eyes and continue to finish my plate. I got up to fix my some more food and seen that jayda was doing the same.

I walked over to the sushi bar and got my favorite roll. California roll.

"Wassup ma, why you been avoiding me" Kamari asked as he grabbed a plate

"I haven't but the way you haven't told your "homies" I was your girl is kind of crazy doe" I said as I grabbed some chopsticks.

"I did them niggas just be on their P's and Q's" he said indicating that Von was lying.

"Oh" I said calmly and walked back to the table. He grabbed my arm.

"Don't walk away from me" he said as he pulled me with him to the dessert side.

He put two strawberry cheesecakes, 4 chocolate chip cookies, and some strawberry and banana pudding on his plate.

I just looked at him and we walked back to the Table.

He sat next to me and had his arm wrapped around my waist the whole time we were there.

Sometime he be acting like he really care the other times he just 🤷‍♀️ idk. I just know I don't wanna say 'I love you' so fast.

Thank you to everyone who is taking time out of their day to read my book, the ones voting and everyone that reads it period. Hopefully I wished we can try to get 50k then it's up from there.

THANK YOUUUU BESTIESS 💕💕💕