Chapter 11

Tatiana|Tati

Baton Rouge

A badass bitch finally got her apartment

Kamari|K3 (des new name) hired some men to move our stuff f into the apartment. I was so happy bruh and this apartment looks like a full-blown ass house yo.

"I might start a youtube channel," Jayda said.

"Me too," I said.

"Yall niggas" Shaun said laughing.

"This shit looks girly," Kamari said.

He's just a hatin ass nigga.

"I mean," I said pointing at Jayda and me.

"Girl fuck what he saying, we finna be having fun Innis bitch" Jayda said.

"Hell yeah, but Im about to start doing hair and lashes and shit," I said as I pulled out my phone.

After the men put everything together and fixed it up, I decided to whip up a li something. I made some shrimp tacos.

"It smells good," Shaun said.

"I mean look who made it... ME" I said all hyped.

"Mmmm" I heard Jayda say while she took her first bite.

"You already know, Learned from the best," I said while eating.

"I got clients' dms already," I said.

"Bout to make some paper," Kamari said as he imagine money in his hands.

"Oh, I know. But my birthday coming up soon and a bitch is about to have fun" I said.

"You not a bitch" Kamari said sounding all mad.

I sucked my teeth.

"Onna real tho, Im full Im finna lay my ass down," I said as I got up and walked to my room. I felt that Kamari had followed me.

"Betta stop playing wimme," he said as he flopped on my bed.

"Boy shut up bc nobody not goi-"

He gripped me up so fucking quick, I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"Stop playing wimme fo I fuck the shit outta you," he said lowly.

"mm," I mumbled.

"Boy you couldn't even handle this" I mumbled.

"Fuck you say," he said.

"That was phone dumbass," I said lying through my teeth.

"Yea ight" he said as he went into the bathroom.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I turned on The Strain , it was about some vampire shit. Next thing I knew I took my ass to sleep. I don't even think I got far in the first episode.

Kamari|K3

After I walked out of the bathroom, I saw that Tati was asleep. I pulled the covers over her and walked out of the room. I grabbed my phone and realized it was ringing.

Brodie Would Like to FaceTime

Connecting......

"Yooo" I said as I answered the call.

"Yoo, bro tell me why yo ex popped up and start saying nun but bull shit," Shaun said.

"Nigga fuck that bitch. I've been done with her raggedy ass" I said.

"Oh I know, but you gotta handle this shit, before she gets wilded up," he said before he hung up.

This bitch. This hoe cant leave me tf alone. Until I proved this bitch to leave me alone.

I walked back into Tati's room and walked over to the side she was sleeping on.

"Bae, I be back I gotta handle some shit," I said.

"Okay stay dangerous," she said. I laughed.

"I will mamas and you stay safe," I said as I walked out of the room.

I made sure I locked her door. I made it to my car and pulled off over to my house.

I made it there and I saw this bitch still here.

"Fuck you doing pop-ups for? We done. So leave my shit before you getcha ass beat cuh" I said as I walked up to my ex, Eisha.

"Nigga you know you still love me," she said.

"Bitch ion love yo crackhead looking ass," I said.

"Bitch Im beat you tf up" I heard Jayda yell.

I looked over and saw Tati and Jayda pull up.

Oh Lord

They both got out of the car and walked over to where I was standing with this bitch.

"Now leave my nigga shit," Tati said.

"Yo nigga" Eisha said.

"Yeah bitch, my nigga" Tati said.

"Bitch ya mother a bitch" Elisha said.

And with that, Tati threw a punch and it connect to shorty's jaw. Next one she threw connected to her mouth which made her fall.

"Stop playing with me bitch" Tati said as she fuckedd Eisha up.

"Get tf fuck off me bitch" Eisha screamed.

I went over to grab Tati and pulled her back.

"Chill out bae, bitch ain't worth all ya energy," I said.

"Bitch didn't hit, not once," Tati said laughing.

Eisha finally left and we all walked into my crib. Im actually surprised to see Tati act like this, would've never thought.

"Ouu I feel good, I need a drink," Tati said.

"Fuck you don't, we chilling for the night," I said as we sat inna living room.

Update - Im sorry for the long wait, been dealing with some stuff, but Im back on track.

I also need ideas for this story.